Infomation

Ariana POV

"Ughhhh, grant stoppppp please, I think imma be sick" I push him and run to the bathroom and get sick in the toilet, grant come behind and grabs my hair help it from getting in the way.

"Are you alright baby?" grants ask as I clean myself up.

"I dunno, I feel sick and I got a bit of a tummy ache" I say to him, standing up.

"I think your pregnant babe, I'll go to the pharmacy and get you Meds and a pregnancy test" he says walking out, I follow him.

"Grant I'm not pregnant, I can't be" I say to him in a hurry. He grabs me by my hair.

"Are you fucking serious the amount of time I cum in you I'm sure your pregnant with my seed" he says and let's go of my hair which hurt. " I'll be back in an hour, city is an hour away so don't do something stupid" he says walks out locks the door behind him.

I dunno what to do I can't be pregnant with that's baby I can't, I just can't I say to my self. I put on one of grants tops on since he ripped my clothes, I look around the room and spot the web can and TV, Francisco. I ran to it and hoped that he didn't disconnect it I put it on and pressed Francisco name and waited for him to accept it and connect. I waited and It disconnected cause he didn't pick but I tried again cause that means he hasn't disconnected it, it was ringing and ringing, yes he picked it's connecting.

"Where's Ari?"

"Francisco, oh my god Frankie, please help me" I say in a hurry.

"Ari what the fuck, baby I need time I can't find you I'm try we can't find you anywhere baby, are you on your own" he says to me and I nod.

"Grants gone to the pharmacy" I say to him looking down.

"Why he gone there?" he asks me curious but I don't say nothing. "Ariana tell me why he gone there?" I can't ever lie to him.

"He's gone to get some medicine for me" I say then whisper the last bit "and a pregnancy test" I say quietly.

"WHAT !!!!!!! " Francisco shouted " I better not heard what I just heard Ari" he says to me looking really angry.

"I'm sorry Francisco, but I could be he raped me too many times especially without using a condom, I'm sorry" I say crying really hard.

"No no don't cry baby, it's not your fault your with his child and not mine, it's that sicko's fault for rapping you and imma get him" he says pauses a little and then says " I need your help baby, go to the window and give me a description on where you are okay?" he asks me. but before I went I said.

"Grant said something before he left about how the city is an hour away from us" I say to him.

"An hour?" he says and I nod, I get up and run to the window and see that.

"Francisco there's tree's everywhere, I think he's bought me in a forest, oh my god" I say surprised and scared, I turn around and run to the TV. "You gotta get me outta here, I'm really scared". I say frantically.

"Baby I'm sorry the last time we was on here you friend Eliza got it, she was gonna tell us then got angry and forgot and when the web can ended we lost it, but Nico and the rest are working on it just wait baby" he turns and shouts " you guys better hurry up or else if I don't get her back you guys are dead" he threatens them.

"Yeah hurry up, please" I say.

"Wait nearly got it" I hear Dominic shout.

"So what if you are pregnant and I get you back, your not gonna give birth to my baby but his" Francisco says really upset.

"Francisco I'm sor-" my words were cut short.

"GOT IT" I hear Eliza shout. "write it down before you loose it!!!!" she shouts again to the boys. I bounce up and down then stop due to the pain.

"Baby are you okay?" my baby says to me.

"No I'm still hurt, he hurt me a lot" I say quietly.

"Imma kill him, baby we know where you are we getting our things ready and we coming to get you ok-" I cut him short.

"Wait hold up" I run to the window see grants back. " I gotta go grants back, please hurry up, i love you bye"

"Wait baby I love" I cut it and run to the bed. 3 minutes later grant walked in.

"Your back" I say to him quietly.

"Yes, I got you your Meds and the test how you feeling?" he says to me.

"Thank you and I'm feeling alright I guess"

"Okayy take the test first then, have the medicine" he passes the test and I go and take it. I wait for 5 minutes.

"Hey anything yet" he asks walking in, I shake my head. he point to the sticks, I look at it and the results were up.

"No" I say quietly.

Francisco's POV

"okay come on, let's go and get my girl"

"Son I'm coming with you to get my daughter back" my dad says.

"No dad I want you to stay here with mom, Jake and Eliza and welcome here back home" I say to him and he nods.

I walked out of my study and as I was about to walk I feel my trousers being pulled, I looked down to see Jake his face was a mess from crying. I get down to his height.

"Little man, you shouldn't crying you should be really brave and tough" I say to him and he wipes his tear and I help.

"Are you going to get mommy back" he asks me.

"Can I come as well to get her I miss her so much" he says and hugs me.

"No son, you gotta stay here by nonna and nonno and when mommy and daddy come back then you gonna welcome mommy aren't you then mommy's gonna feel really happy" I say to him tapping his head then pulling him away a little to look at him.

"Yeah we gonna http her a welcome party" Jake says happily.

"Yeahhh that's my boy, now you stay here with nonno and nonna okay" he nods .

"Boys come on let's go" I shout my mom, Eliza and dad come and stand by Jake.

"Being her home safely son" my dad say.

"Yes sweetie finally bring our daughter home" my moms says.

"Good luck" Eliza says to me then walks to Nico.

"Good luck and bring my bestie home safe" she says looking at us all and then not to my surprise kisses Nico on the cheek I knew they liked each other from the start.

"Okay come on let's go get my fiancé" we all walk out.

_________________________________________

Heyyyyyyy guyssss

What do you think? Uhhhh is Ari pregnant daymmmmm.
Eliza kissed Nico, Ooooooo zayyuummmm ahaha.

Let me know what you think?

Comment and vote

Thank you !!!!!

Kisses 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋