The Revealing

Ariana's POV

It has been a full year sonce everything went down between me, Francisco and Grant, Along with us being married.
Ever since finding out chico killed Grant, not only have i been getting better and my life has gotten back to normal cause now i do not have to think about a pyscho trying to come after me anymore.

We just celebrated Jakes fifth birthday and Francisco made big as ever. Invited all the kids from the foster home and the theme was cars not only the cartoon cars but cars that Jake loves, it was amazing.  

Along with me it was my birthday aswell on 31st March and i turned 24 and just like Jakes Chico ( francisco ) made my birthday as beautiful as ever

Along with me it was my birthday aswell on 31st March and i turned 24 and just like Jakes Chico ( francisco ) made my birthday as beautiful as ever. Everything that i like we celebrated in our backgarden with our family which was amazing. Along with some good loving from Francisco.

I also have a suprise for you all but i wont tell you just yet

Nico and Eliza will be getting married soon which i cannot wait for, bridzilla is killing us all with her preps.

My mother and father in laws are happy as ever, and are totally in love with Jake. Even Maria is too her Nd Jake are like two peas in the pod but he still love his mum the most.

And the rest of the boys are doing well they all are happy with their girls and im still waiting for them to move forward with them.

It just makes so happy to see everyone else happy and selted now, after everything that had happened to us all. After everything though the wedding at stuff me and francisco have been trying for a baby but it has been really hard for us since the stab wound was quite close to me not being able bare any children. But yeah im hoping soon i can tell him that we will have one.

Anywho, right now it is easter and Jake is off from school for two weeks and the weather has been lovely. We are in the kitchen with Maria and Jake is helping us bake cookies and cupcakes.

" mommy, let me lick the chocolate of the spoon please" Jake jumps up and down trying to get attention.

" here miele ( honey )" maria passes the spoon full of chocolate which he started licking it really fast.