Date night (part2)

Hey guys listen to the song when you read it, I love this song it's so cute, well that's just me I love chris brown anyways.

There will be mistakes maybe I apologies but Anyways enjoy!!!

Ariana POV

As soon as Eliza and nico left I went up stairs to get ready for my date with Francisco.

I'm so excited but nervous to go on this date with Francisco because it's only gonna be me and Francisco and no one else. I was just hair spraying my hair when Maria came in the room.

"Caro, sei vestito? (darling, are you dressed" she asks while walking in the room.

"Yes I'm ready" I look at her and she look shocked and looked like she was about to cry.

"Sweetie you look -" she got cut off

"Sweet pie, Francisco is waiting dow-" Daniella walks in and stops speaking just staring at me. "wooow you look" she says.

"Amazing" they both say unison.

"Really?" I ask. "not too much.

"All I'm gonna say is my son is gonna want to marry you as much as he already does right now" she says grabbing my hand.

I walk down the stairs and see everyone downstairs talking and Jake in Francisco's arms. They all see me and all their mouths open in a O shape.

"Wow nuora ( daughter in law) you look magnifico" Carlos says hugging me and kissing my head.

I turn around to Jake and Francisco seeing them both smiling really widely ear to ear.

"Hey" I say to them both.

"Woow" they both say together.

"You look beautiful baby,amazing" Francisco kisses me on the lips. he puts Jake down and grabs my hand.

"Maria please make sure, Jake goes to bed on time we won't be back till late" Francisco orders.

"Okayy i will, you both go have a great time" we say our good bye's and leave the house. We walk to the car ughh this car Rolls Royce dayummmm.

"Baby you seriously look amazing" he says sitting in the car and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you chico" I say to him,calling him out in his nickname.

He started driving and we reached to a restaurant that look beautiful from the outside and when we went inside it was really beautiful.

"ciao, Fai avere un prenotazione ( hello, do you have a reservation)" the waiter asks.

"Ciao, sì sotto De Luca ( hello, yes under De Luca)" Francisco says.
" proprio in questo modo ( right this way)" the waiter leads the way to the table which was really poshly like. we sat opposite to each other and started to make a little talk and choosing what to order.

The waiter came and took our orders and we started to talk for a little but im until the food arrived.

"Oh my I love this" I say to Francisco, we both ordered the lasagna and it's lovely. Francisco put a piece in his mouth a nods with agreement, there's something we both have in common.

" I'm glad your enjoying yourself il mio Amore" Francisco says nearly finishing his food as am I.

"Yes I am thank you, it was lovely" I smile at him.

We both finished our food and waited a little bit.

"What about dessert chico" I ask him.

" nope not here babe somewhere else" I nod at him and he carries on talking "well we're finished here come on I wanna take you somewhere" we both got up, Francisco payed for the bill and we walked out to the car and went of to the next place Francisco wanted to take me.

"Thank you Chico, the restaurant and food was lovely" I thank him.

"No problem babe, I want you to have a great time since it's our first time going out on our own" he says and I nod in agreement. I was about to say something else until Francisco stops the car I look out the window to see what we are at the beach at night it was 7:30pm now when I checked my phone. Francisco got out the car and came to my side and helped me out.

"Oh my" I say as I stood up. "This is-"

"All for you" Francisco finishes of my sentence.

"Wow it's beautiful" it had a trail of lights on both side, Francisco led us to where we were sitting, wow.

"Chico wow" Is all I can say at the moment.

"Baby as long as you love it is all that matters" he says.

He pulls the chair out for me to sit on and then he goes over to his chair the table had red roses on them and our desserts were placed beautifully on their plates.

"Baby dig in" Chico says.

I start eating my dessert which was yummy when I said. "Chico your so amazing, I don't think I'd ever do anything without you" Francisco grabs my hand and says.

"Baby I feel the same way too, your amazing and mine" we carried on eating making small talk until we not finished and Francisco started talking again.

"I got another thing to say baby, ever since we met after a long time I never wanted any other man looking at you yet even being in the same room as you. I literately disliked Nico cause of it but I like him now" I look at him like were you get at De Luca " as I was saying, Ariana I love you and I don't want anyone but you" I look to the side and see a man come with a big large stick with fire on it. " I don't want anyone else but you to live the rest of my life with I love you and " the guy lights something up an- oh my gosh
"Will you marry me" Francisco ends and opens the box with the ring he gave me I swear I had that in last night. I looked behind him were that guy at light the thing up I looked at it twice so I can take it in what he lit up.

It said in fire 'will you marry me' oh my gosh I felt tears coming down my cheek
"Baby?" Francisco calls me, I look at him. "baby will you marry me" he asks quietly.

___________________________
Hey guysss

How you doin? Aha

I felt nice today since I been in bed all day why not update. so here it is Francisco Asked Ari to marry him OMG. He never asked her before they only knew they were getting married awwhhh how cute are they.

Anyways guysssss vote vote vote and comment comment comment.

Love you guys

Kisses 💋💋💋💋💋