Wedding day

Hey guys sorry took long and sorry if there's any mistakes.

But enjoyyyyyy🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Oh and listen to this song aswell it's a beautiful wedding song and it will be mine one day aswell this one, 'you are' and 'thinking out loud' hehe so enjoys boyz 2 men and charlie Wilson 'more than you'll ever know' amazing song. anyways enjoy 🎊🎊🎊🎊

Ariana POV

I felt something tickling my neck, I quickly shove it away so I can sleep. soon I feel a hand slide around my waist.

"Wake up baby, we getting married today" I feel a kiss on my neck, " wake up".

"Just a few more minutes" I moan, not wanting to wake up from my slumber.

"Come on baby, get up" I hear a whisper, I slowly open my eyes and look up to see Francisco beautiful eyes looking down at me. "good morning my bride, time to wake up" he kisses my lips, I stretch.

"Good morning, chico" I kiss him and he picks me up a bit and puts me on top of him, we still naked from last night.

"I can't wait to be officially married to you" chico says and buried his face in my neck and I do the same in his neck.

"Yeah me to but I don't want to get outta bed yet" I say more like moaning " it's tooooo early" I place my head back on the bed. Then realisation hits, no I gotta get outta bed in getting married. "Shit" I shot up making Chico move back a little. " We are getting married today" I say to him, he looks at me confused and then says.

"Yes, we are now get outta bed" he kisses me then says. " I have to go me and the guys are going to get ready at the guest house and you girls here"

"Oohhhh I'm so nervous" I say in a whisper time which chico heard, big ears.

"Don't be nervous baby think of it like we are going to get married and even tho it's just a written document but it shows that we are officially husband and wife" he says to me and kisses me.

"Yhh okay and what about then place we getting married have you sorted that out" I ask him, he looks at me with a smirk.

"Of course I have baby you don't worry at all, all you gotta do is just get to where it's all located okay " I nod again and then.

"Wait about th-" he cut me of.

"Il mio amore, seriously don't stress everything is ready, just get ready no cold shoulder and be there baby" I nod again and he comes up to me once more. " be ready baby because after today your life is gonna change for the better" he smiles at me and gives me one last kiss. "I'll see you later baby, my little bride aha" and then he was gone.

I get out of the and have a nice warm shower, once I was done with that I Got outta of the bathroom to find all the girls in my room, Eliza, Juliana, Angela and my mother in law Daniella.

"Hey" I say to them smiling.

"Heyyyyyy" they all say.

"Girlie come on when need to hurry up and get ready so when can go to our mans and show of in these dresses" Eliza say excitedly.

"Yes and me getting married"i say.

"And that too" she laugh, suddenly we all stop because there was loud shouting going on downstairs, we go out and stand on top of the stairs to see, all the children from the foster home with Jake jumping and hugging and Michelle and her bf Kurt.

"Oh my gosh, guys" I run down with the rest following. "welcome" I quickly hug Michelle and hug Kurt too. "finally I'm happy you guys are here" I say excitedly.