𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑡𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑠.
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

The year is 2060...

Draco and I are sitting in our living room, photographs in our hands as my old, piano music plays on a record player nearby. A lamp that is on the coffee table is lit against the darkness of the night. A small portion of the window near us is open, allowing some fall air to pour into the room. Our bodies are next to each other, close like usual as my shaky hands clutch onto a photo of us when we both attended Hogwarts.

"What was the year again?"

He asks, causing me to flip the photo over to check the year.

"1995, dear. This was taken right after we started dating, remember?"

I say.

"Oh, right. That photo was taken without us even noticing, right?"

He asks, causing me to nod.

The picture has the two of us, talking near the quidditch field. I am smiling in my school uniform, and he is talking to me in his quidditch uniform. He is standing only a couple of inches away from me as his mouth moves in the photograph. We are quite far from the camera, but you can still see how happy we are.

"My quidditch teammate took that one, I remember that."

He says as his finger touches the photograph.

"It's a good one... It brings me back."

I say with a smile.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
Draco looks at his wife with a smile as she stares at the picture of them. The dynamic of the two hasn't changed at all. Celeste is always staring or reading, whilst Draco stares at her with admiration. They may be old now, but they are still the same Celeste and Draco who were once young.

They are old, but they still live each day with appreciation; appreciation for them being able to be together for this long.

"We should go to bed, Celeste."

Draco says.

"We really should, it's almost midnight."

Celeste says as she puts back the photograph into the album book.

Draco stands up from the couch first. He extends his hand for Celeste to take as she begins to sit up. Celeste takes it with a warm smile as she stands up. They don't close the living room window as they head towards their bedroom. They listen to the sound of the autumn wind as they smile at each other.

When they arrive to their bedroom, they both begin to climb into bed. Celeste turns off the morning alarm; she doesn't know why, but something tells her that she won't need the alarm in the morning. Draco turns off the bedside lamp before placing the comforter on top of his wife and him. Celeste moves her body closer to him as he intertwines their hands together. Celeste is lying on her side, facing Draco, who is also laying on his side. Celeste is laying slightly more down on the bed compared to Draco. Their intertwined hands are laid on the sheets of their bed, in between the small space that is between the two.

Celeste's eyes travels to the small teddy bear that is sitting on Draco's bed side table. The muscles under her eyes slightly lifts up as she remembers the core memory of leaving the teddy bear in his room, his room that was in the second Saloux home. Her eyes then travel down to the emerald necklace that is around her neck.

"I love you, Draco Malfoy."

Celeste says as she looks up to him.

For a moment, she saw the young boy that she fell in love with in front of her as she looks into his eyes.

"I love you, Celeste Malfoy."

Draco says as he looks down at her.

Celeste smiles at him, and Draco sees a glimpse of the young girl that he fell in love with.

Draco and Celeste both smile at each other. Their smile isn't something big or overly dramatic, but one that is soft and comforting. A smile of a person who is loved, most people like to explain it as. A smile that is small, but speaks a thousand words.

They both look into each other's eyes before slowly closing their eyes. Draco's thumb rubs against Celeste's thumb one last time. They drift into sleep. They let darkness take over them as they hold onto each other's hands; The hands of their soulmate.

The signs of their life slowly escapes their body, but they continue to hold onto each other. Their smiles have never left either, and they both seem to be at peace as both of their breathing slows down. Slowly and Peacefully, they began to drift away from this earth.

A breath both escapes their lips at the same time, and life both leaves them the second midnight strikes; when the day changes from yesterday to the exact day that they met, sixty six years ago.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑.