𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𓆙

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
TW: WAP
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
  As the months past, I began to feel incredibly cold again. Draco was always by my side but he seemed to share the same feeling as me. The first couple of months back at Hogwarts was extremely hard, I felt like I was betraying my own school. It was excruciating to only talk to Draco and Blaise, something that Draco and I both agreed on to prevent outing myself.

It is now spring break, and it feels horrible.

The midnight wind swifts through Draco and I's window. I lazily wake up underneath his hold. I quietly slip out of his arms that are wrapped around me, not wanting to wake him up on this spring night. I tip toe out and down a couple of stairs in the Malfoy manor, towards the dungeon. I don't know why I am heading towards the dungeon, I dreaded that place. But something inside of me lead there, guiding me there.

"Celeste?"

I hear a soft voice ask.

I look both ways, trying my best to avoid any of the death eaters.

"Luna?"

I ask in a whisper.

I sit down in front of the dungeon door, a door that is separating us.

"Are you hungry?"

I ask as I process her sickely appearance.

Luna nods.

I tip toe upstairs and take a couple of foods that I could fit into my pocket. No one was in the kitchen, luckily. With that, I swiftly headed downstairs.

Luna took the food with appreciation before swallowing it all down.

"Do you want some more? I can get some more."

I say, to which Luna shakes her head to.

"They will notice if I eat too much, you see. I don't want you to get into trouble."

Luna explains.

"You should leave, I don't want you to be a suspect of anything."

Luna whispers as she excuses me with her hand.

"I can stay here."

I say, to which Luna aggressively shakes her head.

"Go."

She says before walking away to be engulfed in the dungeon shadows.

I walk up the stone stairs as I shiver from the cold. Everything was going swell before Bellatrix was standing in front of me, in front of the door that lead to the dungeon.

"What are you doing?"

She asks.

"I wanted to check the dungeon out, nothing important."

I reply nonchalantly.

Bellatrix pulls me by my upper arm, digging her rotten nails into my flesh. I wince as I stare at her with a masked stare.

"I know what you are, I know how you will betray us. You're a bloo-"

"Bellatrix!"

Draco interrupts from afar, making Bellatrix release me.

She looks at me in a demented way, proof that she did indeed spend her time in Azkaban. I look away from her as I walk towards Draco. He grabs me by the waist as he pushes me upstairs, eager to scold me.

"What were you doing down there?"

Draco interrogates as we walk into his room.

I remain silent as I lay myself down onto the bed. He stays in front of the shut door as he looks at me with a warning.

"Spit it out."

He demands.

"It's nothing, I just decided to visit the dungeon."

I say with a shrug as I tuck myself in.

Draco doesn't buy it as he walks over to me with a serious gaze. I watch him as he slides next to me.

"I hate it when you lie."

He says.

His hand grips my jaw, his rings slightly pressing into my jaw. I let out a whine my teeth as his cold rings seeps through my skin. My hands are clutching his wrist that is on the hand that is griping my jaw. I should be in a serious mood but I can not but help but feel turned on.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Draco asks with a smirk.

"No, I am not."

I grit out, too stubborn to let him win.

"So, you're not?"

He riddles as his hand slides up my night dress.

I close my eyes as his hand grazes over my drenched panties. By the way he is gripping me, I can tell that he wasn't expecting me to be this wet.

"You're so wet, you little slut."

He degrades.

"Do you want me to take it off?"

He asks, his eyebrows slightly raised.

I eagerly nod as I stare at him with defeat. His eyes stay connected with mine as he slides off the cotton fabric.

"Can't wait to taste your little pussy."

He says, making me blush.

He chuckles for a brief moment, making his hands shake as it clutches my jaw.

"You're too cute for your own good."

He says before dipping his head near my heat as he pushes my body down by my jaw.

His tongue enters me, making me shudder. I whine as my body squirms underneath his light touch. My hands clutch his hand tighter as his lips mold against my heat. My mouth opens as he hums against me, sending vibrations.

"S-Stop it."

I complain as he teases me.

"You."

He grits out as his head remains in between my legs.

"Do."

He grits out as his hand slightly shakes my jaw.

"Not."

He grits out with annoyance.

"Tell me what to do, or I will edge you until you cry."

He threatens.

I nod against his hand as my head is pushed against the bed.

"I will be a good girl, I am sorry."

I beg as his tongue circles around my clit slowly, torturing me.

My muscles in my torso contract as he begins to put pressure and speed, ending the torture. He devours me as I cry out, the pain being almost painful. A tear escapes my eye as his tongue hits all of the spots. I clutch onto his hair as I begin to come close.

"Draco, I can't- I'm about to."

I say through my heavy breathing.

He hums against me, making me squirm. His nails dig deep into my thigh as he keeps me in place. His hand that is on my jaw is now warm as it grips me.

My chest rises up as I am about to climax. Tears are continuing to stream down my cheek as I begin to feel cross eyed. I moan against his hand as his hand covers my mouth.

My muffled moans come out as I finally climax. My legs twitch as he cleans me up. His hand that was on my mouth now is on my thigh, across from his other one that is on my thigh.

"Let's get to sleep."

He says as his arms wraps around my torso.

I nod as he covers us with the comforter. I close my eyes as I fill my fatigued wishes.