𓆙𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

It has been 24 hours since Draco has talked to Celeste, she was going mad. Even though Celeste didn't mind being alone, she hated isolation. She hated the fact that the only other human she could talk to was Draco, she was able to write letters of course but it wasn't the same as talking.

She sighs as she begins to write a letter to the Weasley twins, or 'Weaslebee idiots' as Draco likes to call them.

Dear,
Fred and George

I hope you arrived home in time safely, I know how strict your mother can be. I just wanted to inform you that I am right now in isolation because Draco had caught me on muggle drugs the other day. I hate to admit it but the silent treatment he is giving me right now is pure torture, I just need somebody to talk to. Owl me back soon♡︎

Love,
Celeste Saloux.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

I place the letter into its envelope with a sigh, I wanted him to at least snatch the letter and tease me than to ignore me. I looked back towards the sofa where Draco is also writing a letter.

I make my way towards him and stand over his letter as he writes effortlessly.

"Pansy? You're writing to Pansy?"

I ask with disgust.

Draco responds by completely ignoring me.

"I can't believe that you're writing to pug face Pansy"

I sneer, trying to annoy him.

He doesn't even acknowledge me as he seals his letter and sends it off. He pushes past me and storms to his room without even a glance.

"Can you at least acknowledge me?"

I ask.

Draco ignores my words and slams his door.

I slowly walk over to the couch and take a seat. I chuckle to myself as I wipe the unexpected tears away. It was clear that I was going mad, crying without even noticing.

"I'm going mad aren't I?"

I whisper to myself as I run my hands through my scalp.

I close my eyes and fall down onto the couch, trying to sleep.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
Celeste groaned and shuffled in her sleep against the couch, causing Draco's attention to dart from his book to her. He was still very mad at her but he was still concerned, even though he hates to admit it.

"No, come back"

Celeste groans in her sleep in a frantic tone.

"You promised"

She says, raising her voice.

"Cedric"

Celeste gasps out as she jolts up.

She puts her hands onto her scalp and stares at the ground, processing her nightmare. Draco stares at her as she thinks, he felt bad for her but his stubbornness didn't let him speak to her.

"Can't you see that you're making me mad?"

Celeste mutters before standing up.