𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

"Mother, look!"

Vinicius exclaims as he points to a pretty bird that is sitting in a tree.

It is summer, which means that we are visiting the second Saloux home. Draco and I started this tradition right after we married. The second home both means the world to us, since it is where we first began to grow close.

I am standing in front of the canvas that is set up outside, in front of the lake while Vinicius and Draco are a couple of feet away from me. I look at the bird, then to Vinicius with a smile before resuming painting. I hear Vinicius and Draco laugh as he picks him up. I can't help but sheepishly smile as I paint; never in my life would I have thought that I would end up this happy.

I hear Draco's footsteps come close as I paint. I don't look behind, though. I can feel his presence as he stands next to me, slightly behind. He bends down a little, to look at my painting.

"The painting looks pretty."

He says before laying a quick kiss on my cheek.

I quickly thank him before kissing him and our son -who he is holding- on the cheek. With that, Draco walks away with our kid in his hands. Memories of Draco and I at the lake flashes back as I stare at the glimmering water.

I sunk my head underwater and closed my eyes, bubbles slowly came out of my nose as I relaxed. The air around me is so quiet that I begin exhale, I slowly float back up to the surface where I can breath. After I wiped the water away from my eyes, a figure at the corner of my eyes catches my attention. He sat on the rock that was awfully close to the water with his arms crossed with his eyes set on me. With a small smile I began to glide against the water.

"You're not going to swim?"

I ask as I place my arms onto the rock, close to his shoe.

"I'm not going to swim in that algae filled filth."

He spat as he looked to the side.

A sinister smile appeared onto my face as my eyes situated on his foo that was close to my hand. Draco was too offended to realize the opportunity I had for him. I grabbed onto his foot and yanked him down with force, making sure that he doesn't hit his body onto the rock on the way down. I laughed as he shrieked in horror.

"You killed me! You killed me!"

He shrieked as his head pops up from the water.

"Take your clothes off and go for a swim, you're already wet."

I say with a giggle.

"I would rather not."

He mutters as he glares at me with anger.

"I'm only wearing my bra and underwear, you can do it too."

I say as I tug on his dress shirt.

His eyes roam to my dark green bra and underwear that matches elegantly. With a defeated sigh and a minute long glare, Draco began to take off his clothes. He threw his clothes onto the rock, leaving him in his black briefs. I smiled at him before grabbing his wrist to show him around the lake.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

I ask.

"Sure."

Draco sarcastically says.

Despite his not so genuine reply, I could tell that he liked it. The way his bright eyes roamed around the sun lit trees that surrounded us to the way his lips tugged into a small smile said it all. I watch his wholesome reaction to the lake with a smile, I knew that he would like it. Draco catches onto my action and looks at me with a sly smirk. Before I can question his odd behavior, he pulls himself under the water.

Adrenaline rushed throughout my body as I began to swim away from him as fast as I can. I hold my breath as he pulls my ankle and waist down. When I open my eyes, his face was watching me with a smile. I smiled back shyly as I took in the image in front of me. His hair moved around in slow motion in the blueish green water, his skin looked paler but the sunlight that hit through the surface lit it up. He pulled me closer to him by the waist as he brought us both up to the air.

"You enjoy it."

I say with a smile as I stay within his grip.

"Maybe."

He replies with a smirk.

I run my hand through my hair as I look at the painting with a smile; a smile that is there because of the memories that this place is tied with.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

The wood in the fireplace crackles as the fire continues to burn. I am lying on the couch with my back against my husband's chest. His arms are wrapped loosely around my shoulder. Our son is lying on my chest, sleeping.

"Who would have thought that we would end up like this?"

I ask as I look up at him.

"End up like what?"

He asks.

"You know, happily married with a son."

I answer before looking down at Vinicius.

Briefly, there is silence before I decide to speak again.

"When we first met, we both hated each other, but look at us now."

I say as Draco begins to run his fingers through my hair.

"Happily married with a child, who would have thought?"

He says as he continues to run his fingers through my hair.

"Do you remember that time when I had to carry you inside from the lake because you were cold?"

He asks, making me look back up at him.

"Yeah, and we sat on this exact couch to warm up."

I add.

"That is the moment when I knew that you were someone who is meant to be special to me."

He says.

"Really?"

I ask.

"Really."

He says back.