𓆙𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𓆙

I woke up from my deep sleep like usual. the only difference of today was that it is my birthday.

Truthfully, I never cared for my birthday. My parents used to celebrate it as a kid when they were still alive. After their death 10 years ago I just stopped caring.

I lift my body off of the comforting bed and shiver as my feet touches the cold ground. The only thought that was filling my mind was what to eat for breakfast.

As I put on my uniform a unusual thought crosses my mind.

It is my birthday, maybe I should do something a little extra.

I open my makeup box and take out a red lipstick. I carefully glide the lipstick against my lips and smile at the result. It was effortless but it added a little spice. I softly smiled at myself as I exited my dorm.

The second I arrived at the slytherin common room, Draco and I's eye connectsed. Draco was sitting on "his" couch with his hands crossed, looking angry. I ignore his eye contact and walk towards the exit, I felt his eyes on me the entire time.

I was infront of the exit when Hagrid came in with a large box.

"Your'e the birthday girl Celeste right?"

He asked with a smile.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

I answer.

"People from the other houses wanted to give you some stuff"

He answers as he walks over to the side, I follow him with confusion.

"What stuff?"

I asked.

"Why presents ofcourse"

He beamed.

"All of that is for me?"

I asked.

"Ofcourse it is, now, where do you want me to put this?"

I showed Hagrid to my dorm room and helped him pick up the presents on the way up to my room since the box was overflooded.

"You're quite a heart breaker aren't ya"

Hagrid jokes.

"I guess so"

I reply with a stunned face.

I seriously can't believe that this many people are giving birthday presents to me.

I think to myself.

"Well, I will get going then"

Hagrid says as he walks out.

"Thank you, stay safe"

I yell.

"I will"

He yelled back as he walked out.

I sat in silence as I eyed the large box.