𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥𓆙

Nine years later...

Draco and I hold hands as we wait for Vinicius's express to Hogwarts to arrive to the station. Our wedding rings move against each other as he tightens his hold onto my hand. I look down to our hands, and my eyes wander to our wedding rings that are next to each other. I feel my eyes slightly turning dreamy as I remember our wedding day.

I stare into his eyes. My lips are naturally in a smile as I take a breath. Our hands are holding each other's as we both stare at each other with compassion. It is my turn to say the big two words, and my heart is beating against chest.

"I do."

I say.

"I love you so much, Celeste."

I hear him whisper before bringing me into a kiss.

As I cup his cheek with my hand, all I can think about is how lucky I am. Lucky to have a husband that I cherish; Lucky for him to be mine, and lucky for me to be his.

I smile against his lips as I hear the crowd behind us clap and cheer. 

"The express arrived."

Draco whispers.

I look towards Vinicius, who is standing a foot away from us with his luggage and owl. He looks at me in the eyes wearily before looking back at the express.

"Mother, father, what if I don't get sorted into slytherin?"

He asks as he walks in front of me.

I look down to him with a small smile. I bring my free hand towards his face, cupping it as I begin to assure him that everything will be alright.

"Vinicius, we don't care what house you're sorted into. What made you think that you have to be sorted into slytherin?"

I ask.

His eyes darts to Draco before darting back to mine.

"The both of you were in slytherin, and my grandparents were too. What if I end the long family line of slytherins?"

He asks, concern in his voice.

"Vinicius, we do not care about keeping the long line of slytherins."

Draco assures.

"Really?"

He asks as I lower my hand from his face.

Draco nods, causing the weary and concern on his son's face to melt away.

"Plus, there is a chance that your siblings would get sorted into slytherin anyways, if we were so worried about that."

Draco jokes.

The express train whistles, letting us know that Vinicius should get on the train soon. Vinicius quickly hugs Draco before hugging me.

"Hug your sister and brother before you go, Vinicius."

I say as he ends our hug.

"Priscilla, Cedric, come and hug your brother."

I say out loud as I look behind to the two.

Nine year old Priscilla and seven year old Cedric looks at me, then to Vinicius. They are a couple of feet behind me, talking with Blaise's youngest child, Cordelia, who is a year younger than Priscilla. They wave towards Blaise and his wife before running towards Vinicius with their arms open. Priscilla and Cedric's inherited light hair is flowing against the air as they run. They attack Vinicius with a hug, causing Vinicius to stumble back a bit. They exchange small words before ending the hug.

Draco and I watch our eldest son grab his luggage and owl cage before walking away. He climbs into the express as the express whistles one last time. He looks at us, and we smile towards him. He smiles back as the door shuts.

"They grow up so quickly."

Harry Potter says as he and Ginny walks up to us.

He has his eyes on Albus as Albus looks out the window. I watch Vinicius as he enters Albus and Rose's compartment. He sits down next to Albus, causing Albus to face away from the window to talk to him. I smile as I watch Albus, Rose, and Vinicius converse.

"They really do."

I hear Hermione say as she walks up to us from behind with Ron by her side.

We all wave towards Albus, Rose, and Vinicius as the express moves.