𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𓆙

𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟...

  I stubbly walk past the rose bushes that decorate the entrance of my house as I carry heavy bags in both hands. The large, two way doors open up as Draco rushes over to me with a sickly worried face.

"Merlin, what did I tell you about being careful with heavy bags when your carrying our child?!"

Draco scolds me as I carry my bags full of book towards the doors to our home.

"Let me carry these for Merlin's sake, Celeste."

He mutters as he snatches the bags from my hands.

"Sorry, Draco, but I just had to bring copies of those in order to select the ones for the shop."

I excuse as I clutch my protruding stomach.

"Next time, don't carry it, call for me to help you. I can't let you fall and hurt yourself and the baby."

He lectures as he carries the bags of books into our home.

After graduating Hogwarts, Draco worked hard to earn a high position in the ministry. He re branded the Malfoy name in the wizarding world. The Malfoy name is no longer tainted as the dark lord worshipers, but now seen in a new light. While Draco earned his high position in the ministry at a young age, I, on the other hand, worked hard to establish my own book store. Oasis pages, it's called. It's not small, but it has a warm feeling to it.

"Is Celeste carrying the heavy bags again?"

Harry questions from inside with a chuckle.

I walk inside with a smile as I see Harry and Ginny walk up to me with a smile. Every since Draco had thrown the wand at Harry during the battle, they have grown close as friends.

"Harry, Ginny, you're here!"

I beam with a smile as I open my arms out for them to hug me.

Harry awkwardly hesitates to hug me as he moves side to side, careful about the baby bump. Ginny laughs and rolls her eyes as she pushes Harry to the side to engulf me with a hug. Harry hugs me after with a chuckle.

"We're also here."

I hear Fred and George say from the renaissance themed kitchen as Harry and I finish our hug.

I look over at the kitchen and smile wider as I see Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ron, Blaise, George, Angelina, and Fred greet me from the kitchen as they all prepare cookies and tea.

Fred and George casually run to me before embracing me in a hug at the same time. We talk for a moment before Hermione follows after and embraces me in a warm embrace. The three of us talk and walk to the kitchen as Draco, Harry, and Ginny begin to step foot near the kitchen.

"When is the next Malfoy due?"

Ron asks.

"Next month, hopefully."

I answer as I try to help them carry the food and drinks towards the outdoor patio.

"No, no, you can't carry."

Draco says as he takes the tea pot and plate of cookies from my hands.

"It's nothing heavy."

I say as I begin to walk outside to the patio with everyone else.

"The baby mother always has to stay out of unnecessary trouble."

Hermione informs in her witty ways as she carries the two tea pots full of brewing earl grey tea.