𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𓆙

I stay behind Draco as he 'identifies' Harry. The boy that is sitting in front of us is clearly Harry Potter, I recognize that face anywhere. However, Harry's face is now swollen in  a ghastly way, making it harder for the snatchers/death eaters to identify him.

My hands are gripping the fabric of my skirt as I stare at Draco. We communicate with our eyes, telling each other to not out Harry to the people.

"Well?"

Bellatrix asks as she pulls on Harry's hair, pointing her wand at his throat.

Draco and I stare at he disfigured Harry as Bellatrix's hopeful eyes stare back at us, begging for our answer.

"Celeste?"

She asks.

"It's not him."

I reply calmly.

She lets her head fall down for a second as she giggles manically. She clearly doesn't trust my answer.

"Well?"

She asks Draco next.

"I can't be sure."

He says.

I grab Draco's hand as Lucius walks closer to Draco. I stare at the disfigured Harry as Lucius grips Draco's neck.

"Look closely, son."

He demands.

My mind wanders as Lucius whispers about being forgiven by the dark lord. Isn't he stupid? The dark lord will never 'forgive' him. The dark lord will make promises but never fulfill them to his leaders because Voldemort truly does not give a flying bird about them, no, about us.

I snap out of my trance as Draco's hand lets go of mine, releasing me. He walks over to Harry and Bellatrix, 'identifying' Harry. I stare at the ground as Bellatrix walks around the room as Draco stares at Harry. I am as afraid of her as her worst enemies.

She begins to ask questions about the sword, something that she is clearly interested in. Within seconds, she begins to torture and kill the snatchers.

"Are you mad!?"

Ron yells.

I walk behind myself in quick steps in terror. My back hits the wall as Bellatrix strangles a snatcher.

"Put the boys in the cellar! I want to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."

She demands.

I stare from the side as Bellatrix comes close to Hermione.

Please don't hurt her.

I beg in my head.

She looks at me from Hermione, a grin on her face. My blood runs cold as my mind washes out blank.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

She hovers over Hermione as Hermione lays on the cold ground. Bellatrix is clearly demented, attacking a teenager like that.

"That sword is suppose to be in my gringgot, how did you get it?"

She questions in a whisper.

Hermione breathes heavily as I watch on. I stand by them, Bellatrix is making me stay close. Draco is in the same room but is far too away.

I close my eyes as Hermione cries out. I slowly open my eyes, trying to push my feelings away. I stare down at Hermione as she makes eye contact with me.

"-Did you and your friends take from my VAULT?!"

She yells out, making Hermione cry more.

I look down as a tear escapes my eye. Hermione's cries hurts my soul, her cries are just too torturous.

"Come here."

Bellatrix demands, motioning to me.

I shake my head as I stand in place.

"Come here, NOW."

She demands.

I walk over to her and sit onto the cold floor, next to Bellatrix. Hermione starts to scream and cry as Bellatrix begins to carve out some words. My eyes are wide as Hermione shakes and screams. Her blood curdling screams begins to scar my soul and heart.

"Try it."

Bellatrix says as she finalizes the 'l'.

I shake my head, not wanting to be involved in this.

"I knew that you were a blood traitor, you filthy little girl."

Bellatrix says as she continues to carve in Hermione's flesh.

Tears run flowy as Hermione's torturous screams erupt within the manor. I am more afraid of what Bellatrix is going to do now that I refused her demands. She can't kill me, I think. But she definitely will make me feel sorry that I was even born.

Bellatrix stands up from Hermione. I watch a drop of blood escape her cut as stay on the ground.

"Stop it, Bellatrix."

I beg as she clutches my arm.

Her rotten nails dig deep into my flesh as she hovers over me. I shake my head, knowing what she is going to do.

"Please, no."

I beg as I shake my head, tears slipping from my eyes.

"Don't you touch her."

Draco sneers from the side, but his father is restraining him.

She pushes my head down onto the ground, making me slightly dizzy from the hard collision. Something rings in my ears as she begins to carve into my arm. At first I didn't scream, I was in so much shock. But after she carved in the 't', I began to let out my pain. My chest rose up and down as I let out a shrieking scream.

I kick and squirm as I am held down by Bellatrix. I feel my scream echo for a moment in the Manor.

"Stop it, stop touching her!"

Draco yells from the side.

I look to the side, to Hermione. A tear escapes form her eyes as she looks at me. We both stare at each other as Bellatrix finishes carving more words. I am silent but I am shaking, and I begin to feel really light headed.

The world goes dark as Bellatrix continues her torture.