𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑥𓆙

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
TW: EXTRA SPICY, I WARNED YOU, DON'T BE SURPRISED
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

I watch Draco walk over to me with a small smile, his quidditch bag bouncing as he walks.

"Hey."

I greet as his hands wrap around my lower torso.

"Hey."

He mutters.

For a second he looks into my eyes with a wholesome smirk. His fingers brush away my hair as the wind flows, causing me to cup his face with a soft smile. He kisses me on the lips, slow and lovingly.

"You're so irresistible."

Draco mutters as he looks down at my lips.

I kiss him for a short moment before breaking it.

"Celeste."

A familiar boy calls.

Draco takes a seat next to me, his hand snakes around my waist protectively.

"Yes?"

I ask as I look at the ground.

I uncomfortably cross my arms. Draco watches my behavior before looking up at the boy, clearly irritated. I sigh before looking up at the boy, my eyes widen as I take in the bruises and cuts that are splattered around his face.

"I am very sorry for looking up your skirt."

The boy apologizes awkwardly.

"It's alright, just never do anything like that again."

I reply sternly, not sad about his karma.

The boy walks away with his head down before disappearing. I stand up, causing Draco to stand up. He intertwines our hands, his cold fingers slipping through mine. We begin to walk back with a smile.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

I ask in a playful tone.

"What?"

Draco asks with a smile, acting dumb.

"It was you who harmed the pervert."

I state the obvious.

"Maybe."

Draco replies.

The hallways are now close to empty, it was already six in the afternoon.

Draco leads me to his room, our hands hand in hand. I take in the welcoming smell before taking a seat onto his bed. I watch with a smile as Draco takes off his shirt.

"What are you looking at?"

Draco asks with a smile as he throws his top in the laundry bin.

"Nothing."

I reply as I slowly unbutton my blouse.

"What are you looking at?"

I ask with a smirk.

Draco shakes his head with a smile before walking over to his bathroom. I hear the faucet turn on, helping an idea in my head to make it's appearance. I walk over to the bathroom and lean against the door frame. The curtains are drawn but I can see his silhouette. I slowly climb out of my clothes before making my way towards Draco.

I walk in with a smile as Draco's eyes roam around my body. I take the body wash from his hands as he stares at me, lust in his eyes. I make eye contact with him as I slowly lather on the soap, trying my best to not look down there. He grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer to the hot water. I nod, giving him consent as the water hits our body. His hands roam down my body, starting from my neck to the highest point of my thighs.