𓆙𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

I doze off as I sit on the couch, listening to Draco ramble.

"Listen, you loon."

He sneers as he pokes me with his finger.

"Cut me some slack, Draco, I'm tired."

I say as I lay my head onto his lap, not caring anymore because of how fatigued I am from last night.

Draco stops his ramble and becomes quiet as he tries to shake me awake. I remain silent as I lay still on him, he sighs and lets me stay. I feel his long sleeve sweatshirt brush up on my face as he grabs a book from the coffee table, with that I drift off.

My dream was weird to say the least, especially with Draco being close to me. My dream took place in the future. I came home to a large house and Draco greeted me in, then he scolded me for going out again because I was pregnant, that's when I woke up.

"What in the Merlin, Celeste."

Draco complains as I sit up.

"Sorry about that."

I say as I walk away from him.

I wanted to be away from him as possible after my dream, so many question filled my head.

Why was I pregnant? Why was Draco in my house? Why was Draco in my dream to even start with? Why did he scold me as if the baby was his?

Was it his?

I wanted to bash my head against a pole. I didn't want to become close to him, not after what he had put me through. He is better now and all but until he apologizes, the weight on my chest will remain present.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
"Why are you so quiet?"

Draco asks Celeste.

Celeste ignores him as she swirls the pasta with her fork, she didn't want to talk. Draco watches her with a hint of sadness and anger as she remains silent.

"The pasta is good."

Draco coldly compliments, trying to break the tension.

Celeste remains silent as she holds eye contact with Draco. Draco tried his best to not glare at her as she rolled her eyes.

"How did you make it?"

Draco asks in a desperate attempt to make things better.

Celeste rolls her eyes at his remark, she eats with a small glare towards Draco. She then rolls her eyes again right after he makes eye contact with her. Celeste was mad and now, so was Draco. Draco slams his fist against the table, causing Celeste to jerk up in shock.

"What is your bloody problem!?"

Celeste yells.

"What is your problem?"

Draco yells back.

"The problem I have is the fact that you didn't even bother to apologize to me."

"Apologize for what?"

Draco shouts.

"Apologize for what?! Apologize for what you may ask?! You acted like a bloody coward to me on the first day that I saw you, you spread rumors about me, you called my friend a mudblood, you slapped me, you pulled my hair, acted like a git whenever I was trying to be nice to you, you called me a blood traitor and a tainted blood, you killed my FUCKING pet snake-"

"I gave you a new pet."

Draco shouts.

"That's not the point, Draco!"