𓆙𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙

The weather turned colder and colder as the days passed. The trees began to turn from green to yellow, a lot of the bugs started dissapeared. People began to wear sweaters and sweatshirts, skirts began to be layered with knee high socks and sheer tights.

"Now, remember to stay out of trouble."

Professor Mcgonagle yelled as we all walked towards Hogsmade.

Draco and I walked side by side as Goyle and Crabbe followed, it was the norm now. I rub my hands together, trying to warm it up. Draco grabs my wrist, close to my hand and shoves it into his pocket. I smile at him to which he replies with a sarcastic smile. His pocket warms me, even though his hands were cold.

"You didn't forget about lunch, did you?"

Henry whispers behind me, making me look back. I shake my head with a smile as I take my hand out of Draco's pocket.

"I didn't."

I reply as I walk closer to him.

Draco scoffs as he walks away from us, making Crabbe and Goyle run after him.

"What's his problem?"

Henry asks, motioning to Draco.

"Ignore him, he's like that to everyone."

I explain.

"Everyone but you."

Henry jokes.

I laugh, not knowing what to respond with.

Henry took in my appearance with a smile. I am wearing a black skirt and a grey blouse under the thick black coat, black knee high socks covered my legs. Under the socks are heeled oxford shoes that were polished neatly. The top of my hair was in dutch braids and the ends were tied loosely like a pigs tail. My lips were a deep dark red while my cheeks were its natural rosy colour. Around my neck was a dainty silver necklace in a shape of a heart, it tied the outfit together with elegance.

Henry is wearing a ravenclaw sweatshirt, pairing it with grey trousers. His brunette hair is in loose curls, a couple of it slightly hung onto his forehead. Henry was taller than me as he was around Draco's height. He also is wearing oxford shoes, instead of black it is white. I liked his style since it is causal yet preppy.

Henry and I talked about our classes as we sat down in a booth. He asked me what I wanted, to which I answered with a, "surprise me". With a smirk he ordered two butter beers and sandwiches. I talked about school and humorous stories, Henry mostly talked about quidditch. We were actually enjoying each other's company, although Draco and his friends kept harassing us from afar.

Henry crumpled the second note that Goyle passed to our booth, it was another joke that mocked the ravenclaws. I glare at Draco with frustration to which he replied with a smirk and a eyebrow raise.

"I'm going to go talk to him."

Henry says, trying to stand up.

"No, ignore him."

I plead as I grab his wrists.

"He wants you to react."

I add, making Henry sit down again.

Draco and his two gits chuckled from afar, they weren't done for the day. I didn't understand why, I thought that we were friends.

"Is he doing this because I'm a ravenclaw?"

Henry asks.

"I.. I don't know."

I answer.

"Don't let him get to you, he wants you to be mad."

I say, ignoring Draco who I was side eyeing.

Henry relaxes as he takes a deep breath.

"You know what, why don't we get out of here?"

I ask, we finished our meal anyways.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

Henry and I walk through the crunchy snow, laughing at each other's jokes. Henry was very pleasant to be around, even though Draco tries to make him into the bad guy. There was nothing to hate about Henry, he was polite, kind, funny, and even attractive. Our laugh was interrupted when a snowball hits Henry in the back of his head. I turn around with a tired sigh, knowing who is responsible.

"Seriously?"

I mutter to myself in frustration as my eyes land on Draco.

Draco has a sinister smirk as Crabbe and Goyle threw snow balls at Henry, only Henry. Henry's face turns red as Draco mutters something to him. I try to stop Henry from going over there, but I was too late.

"Stop it, you two!"

I yell as Henry punches Draco.

"Good god."

I mutter as the two start to fight, causing a scene.

"Quit it!"

I yell, trying my best to stop the two.

"Is that all you got raven boy?"

Draco sneers as he grabs Henry's collar.

I watch in horror as the two tackle each other onto the icy ground. Draco's lip was busted as Henry's nose bled. A crowd began to surround us as they kept fighting.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Now we have to stay here for the next Hogsmade trip."

I complain with my arms crossed.

Draco and I walk side by side as we make our way to our dorms. I whip my head around as a tap on my shoulder catches my attention.

"I'm really sorry for getting you into trouble, Celeste."

Henry apologizes.

"It's okay, I accept your apology."

I reply with a smile to which Henry smiles back.

Draco glares the back of his head as Henry walks away from us.

"Why can't you be more like Henry?"

I huff out.

Draco stays silent but he squeezed his knuckles, making it turn white. I was okay with Henry but I was still mad at Draco, he has been nothing but mean to him. I follow Draco into his dorm to give him a piece of my mind.

"Learn from Henry."

I began as Draco stood in front of me.

His room smelled good like pepper mint and cologne, but I ignored it. I was still furious with Draco, I just want him to be kind for once.

"Henry was civil with you until you made Crabbe and Goyle throw that stupid snowball, he tolerated your harassment at the restaurant too."

I scold, Draco still remains silent.

"Don't you get it? I just want you to be kind, Henry-"

I said but my words were cut short.

"Henry this, Henry that, I am not Henry."

Draco snaps.

I watch his face that was scrunched up in anger as he went on about Henry. Without a warning he stormed out of his dorm, leaving me there speechless.

I laid onto his bed with a book. I patiently waited for minutes, even hours almost. When the door finally opens my body jolts up, my body relaxes as I watch Draco make out with a black haired slytherin. His hand are on her hips as they touch their lips eagerly. I stay silent, not knowing what to do. Draco's back was facing me but the girl makes eye contact with me, making her pause their moment. Draco looks back with a shocked face as I begin to storm out of his room to leave the two.

When I got to my dorm room tears unwillingly spilled out of my eyes, I was angry but I didn't know why. I place my hands onto my eyes as I face the ceiling. I wanted to scream, I was so angry without a reason. The way Draco placed his hands on her waist, the way his lips molded against hers, and the way he smirked before realizing that I was there. It all displeased me, it hit a nerve.