𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𓆙

TW

I flip a page of the newspaper while I lounge in the Slytherin room, alone.

Right now there is a party going on, so I took the opportunity of a empty space.

I decided to let my pet snake, Emie rome free during this time.

I got Emie a year ago when I was the most vulnerable, Emie was there all the time to cheer me up when nothing else would. But since having a stable friendship with snakes are frowned upon in Hogwarts, I keep her a secret. Luckily, Emie is a small snake being only 6 inches long with glossy black skin, she is easy to hide.

I let my hand dangle from the couch , motioning for Emie to come. She looks at my way and slithers quickly as if she knows that someone is coming.

I don't care what people say, snakes are better than any animal.

Draco walks into the room with the most angry facial expression I have ever seen.

"You're in my seat."

Draco says with rage as he walks towards the men's dorm entrance.

"Not your seat, Malfoy."

I say as I let Emie slither up my hand from the ground.

Draco stops at his tracks and looks at the ground. My heart beats fast as Emie slithers into my pocket.

"Did you see?"

I pretended to not care as I flipped a page.

"The only thing I see right now is an idiot standing in front of me, Draco."

Draco grabs a fistful of my hair, making me gasp.

"Be careful with that mouth of yours."

He warns me.

"Or what? Tell your father about it?"

I joke with him.

Thank you to Hermione for providing me information.

Draco lets go of my hair with a dramatic yank and storms away.

When Draco comes back from his dorm, I ask him,

"Is the party still going on?"

I ask.

"It is but I don't think that you want to be there, especially since you don't have any friends."

He says with a smug look.

"I'm sorry, but at least I didn't buy or force people to become my friends, I heard that you also bought you way into the quidditch team because of your precious little daddy."

I spat as I stood up.

"You called me pathetic on the express but you know what I think, Draco?"

I ask as I inch closer and closer to him, he remains silent but his glare says it all.

"I think that you're the pathetic one in this school."