𓆙𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𓆙

I sit on the couch with my legs up to my chest with a cup of earl grey tea in my hands. My hands were still cold from the lake, even after I took a hot shower.

"You're hands are freezing."

Draco says as he touches my hand.

"It's not."

I argue back with my eyes away from his face.

I blow my tea before sipping it as I inch my legs closer to me as possible to create some warmth. Draco continues to stand in front of me, basically observing me at this point. When I put my tea down his cold hand grabs my jaw, forcing me to look at him. I stare at him with wide eyes as he studies my face.

"You look away from me when you lie, did you notice that?"

Draco asks. 

I shake my head with his hands still around my jaw. My stomach performs gymnastics as he grips my jaw tighter. I can feel my face flush as Draco sits down next to me. His upper torso stays up as his lower body relaxes against the couch.

"Draco, what are you doing?"

I ask as his fingers move back and forth, tracing my jawline.

"Shut up."

He says coldly as his hands snake down to my neck.

I gulp as his hand grips my neck, making me feel the cold rings that decorates his hand. He slowly guides me closer to him by my neck, our eyes never leaving each other. Both of my hands were to his side, casually brushing his ribs. My bottom stuck in the air as my knees dug into the cushion, his hand never leaving my neck. His face was dim lit, the lamp was the only light that was on. I studied how his eyes stared into my eyes that paced back and forth from his lips to his cold eyes. His trance stops as he pushes onto my back with his unoccupied hand, making me lay against him. My head relaxed comfortably onto his chest, my arms snaked around his torso. His hand slowly let go of my neck and laid softly onto the top of my head, his other hand held my waist against him.

"You're hands are still freezing."

Draco says with a chuckle.

I slightly chuckle as I feel the joyful vibrations of his body. I close my eyes as I enjoyed the little detail; his hand resting on the top of my head as his other griped the curve of my waist, the mash of peppermint and expensive cologne mixed with my perfume and earl grey tea, the way he lazily smirked whenever I looked up to him, his heartbeat that was steady yet quick, but so was mine.

For a couple of minutes, we stayed like that. No words, nothing, we just enjoyed the way we felt against each other, the way we mashed into symphony.

"I'm sorry about last year."

I hear Draco hesitantly say.

I look up to him with a small smile, which caused his lip melt into a small smile.

"Apology accepted."

I answer faintly.

Looking at him made me feel speechless, I felt like there was something thick in the air. His eyes searched my eyes again, trying to read me. Feeling slightly weird, I looked back down, resting my face against him.

Trying to break the tension, I bring up about the letter to Pansy.

"You owled Pansy right?"

I ask, trying to not show my jealousy. Draco looked down at me with a sly smirk. 

'You're jealous."

He says, making me sit up slightly.

"Jealous?"

I ask in disbelief.

"I think that you're jealous."

Draco taunts, pushing it.

"I am not jealous of Pansy."

I argue back.

I look at him with disbelief.

"I think that you are."

Draco adds.

I roll my eyes before relaxing against him again.

"I am not jealous."

I mutter out quietly.

"You are."

I hear Draco sternly say.

I ignore it and bury my face against his chest as I tighten my arms around him. Draco tightens his arm around my waist as his hand that was on my head slowly ran through my hair.  I feel his hand grip onto the icy blond streak of my hair as my breathing slowed down.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
Both of them processed the new feeling, it was all so new for the both of them. They were young after all, they simply didn't know what they were feeling. Despite the confusion, they both were comforted by each other's touch. For once Draco's hands were warm as Celeste's were cold. 
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔