𓆙𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙

"How could you, Celeste?"

Cedric asks with sorrow in his eyes.

"I didn't have choice, Cedric. Please, forgive me."

I apologize as I walk towards him.

Cedric shakes his head as he takes a step back. I look around the blindingly bright place, this must be heaven.

"You joined them, you joined the group that killed me."

Cedric says, rage blaring through his voice.

Tears well up into my eyes as I stare back at Cedric.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't want to."

I say.

Cedric stares back at me, his eyes pressed downwards with misery. I run towards him as the death eater shadow charges towards him from the back.

"CEDRIC!"

I yell, my voice ripping through my throat.

He vanishes with the black cloud, his despairing eyes being the last vision.

I sit up from the bed, jolting awake from my nightmare. I rub my tired eyes as I adjust my eyes to the darkness, causing my hands to wet from my tears. It has been weeks since Draco has slept in the same bed as me. He always is there when I fall asleep and wake up in the morning, but always gone when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I sniffle as I wipe away my tears, it has been a daily occurrence to have nightmares since Cedric's death. I stay silent as the door opens ever so gently. I hastily wipe away my never ending tears as Draco walks into the room.

"Celeste, what happened?"

Draco asks tenderly.

"Nightmare."

I respond.

He stands in front of me as I continue to sit on the bed. His cold hand caresses the side of my cheek. I look at the ground as I feel him stare at me with concern.

"Where were you?"

I ask in almost a whisper.

"Where do you go at this time?"

I ask as the tears turns my vision blurry.

Draco sits down onto the bed, next to me as I wait for a reply. He engulfs me in a hug as he shushes me, stroking my hair as he does so. My tears bleeds into the fabric of his sweatshirt as he squeezes me. He lays us down onto the bed as we stay intertwined. 

"Go to bed, Celeste."

Draco whispers.

I look up from his chest, my eyes blaring into his. His features are dim lit as the moonlight seeps through the window. I move my body upwards, towards his face.

"Where were you?"

I whisper as I stroke away his blond hair from his face.

He look down at me for a moment as my heartbeat slows down, his presence tends to calm me. There is something in his eyes that tells me that he doesn't want to tell me, but that he should.

"You can tell me anything."

I whisper before placing a soft, short kiss.

I take a deep breath as Draco lays his hand on my head. My chest is lying against his as my legs are in between his.

"He has assigned me a task."

Draco starts.

"I know, Draco."

I reply, I had overheard him talking to himself before.

"The task requires me to open up the vanishing cabinet."

He says as he looks into my eyes.

His eyes move back and forth, studying my features. He seems like he is afraid, afraid of my reaction.

"That is where you go every night?"

I ask.

He nods as he strokes my hair again.

"I know that you have a task, but what is it?"

I ask.

I feel his body stiffen before relaxing. My eyes droop down with concern as he goes into a trance.

"Draco..."

I whisper, trying to make him answer.

Nothing will make me hate him, I hope he knows that.

"I'm tired, we should go back to sleep."

He says coldly as he brings his neck down to the pillow.

"Draco."

I say, wanting his answer.

"Just go to sleep."

He orders sternly, his demeanor changing from hot to cold.

My eyes shoot down as I feel a little bit sad from his sudden outburst. I scoot down his body to lay my chest as he drifts off. I place my head onto his warm chest as I close my eyes.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

When I woke up, Draco was gone. The bed felt cold, even though a blanket was neatly wrapped around me.

I stretch my limbs as I dangle my feet from the bed. I force my feet onto the cold, fall morning floor as I begin to get ready. I walk around the large dorm, checking for the signs of Draco. I sigh with disappointment as there is not one trace of him.

"What am I going to do now?"

I ask myself as I quickly slip on some appropriate clothes.

I pair an expensive grey sweater with a short black skirt, sheered with blank tinted tights. My fingers move back and forth as I try to pick out today's necklace. The memories from a couple of nights ago surface back into my brain, influencing me to pick out the emerald one. I look at the mirror with a satisfied sigh as I look into the mirror. My hair is neatly curled as a black headband is on top of my head. My lips are more rosier as I had just put on some lip scrub and tinted lip balm.

I walk away from the mirror as I head out, but not before throwing on some boots. The sound of my footsteps makes most people's head turns as I walk through the common room.

Draco being distant really bugged me, but I tried my best to push those feelings down.

Does he not like me anymore?

Am I getting boring?

Am I just burdening him?

I ask myself as I take a seat at the slytherin dining table. I look around the dining table with disappointment

Of course Draco isn't here.

I think to myself as I put some fruit on my plate.

Some people join my company but I still feel lonely. I begin to engage in small talk with the others as I try my best to enjoy my breakfast.

It feels tiring, I feel like we are going backwards.