𓆙𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𓆙

I walked out of the Hogwarts express with a smile with a small amount of hope that this year will be better.

 Draco grabs my wrist and pulls me.

"You stand there forever like a slug."

He sneers as I try to keep up with him.

"Rude."

I spat as Goyle and Crabbe joined Draco and I. 

Draco's lips began to form a sinister smirk as we walked faster. I noticed Harry a couple of feet away from us and sighed, knowing that Draco will try and pick on him.

He has already been through so much.

I think to myself.

Before I can talk to Draco to prevent him causing trouble with Harry, he begins his taunt,

"Surprised the ministry still letting you walk around free Potter, you better enjoy it while you can."

I tug onto his black sleeve with a glare but he doesn't stop.

"I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Harry tries to fight but gets pulled back by Ron.

I snatch my wrist from Draco's grasp, letting myself get behind from Draco and his two morons. I apologetically smile before saying,

"I'm so sorry Harry, wish you well."

Harry looks down and shakes his head.

"It's not your fault."

He says.

"Yeah, it's not your bloody fault that he's a git."

Ron adds, causing a small smile to play on my lips.

Before I can even say a word to Hermione, Draco grabs my wrist. I shyly wave to the trio as I get dragged away by Draco.

"Can you not be rude to them?"

I scold Draco.

His face snaps back at me with annoyance. His hand tightens around my wrist, I swallow my saliva as his rings does its thing.

"Can you not associate yourself with them?"

Draco sneers, making me roll my eyes.

"And you call me the jealous one."

I mutter.

"Because you are."

Draco spits back as he lends me a hand for the carriage.

"I am not."

I bite back.

"You wouldn't mind if Pansy sits next to me then?"

Draco taunts as he nods his head towards a distant Pansy who is running towards us.

I roll my eyes and hope that the vehicle will start to move, but of course it doesn't. Pansy climbs into a seat next to Draco with a smile, bumping my shoulder harshly before doing so. I groan out in pain as she did so, causing Draco to glance at me.

"Hi, Draco."

Pansy says disgustingly.

"Celeste."

She says bitterly after glaring at me.

I return her acknowledgement with a forced out sarcastic smile as I rubbed the area that she bumped into. I see her roll her eyes half way through turning her head towards Draco.