𓆙𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𓆙

I apply my red lipstick with a glare as Pansy comes into my view. I look over to Pansy and then to Draco, who is sitting next to me on the express. Draco talks to Blaise, unaware of Pansy who is creeping up on him like a shark. I pull him by the tie and planted kisses onto his cheek and upper neck, causing him to pause his words. I look over to Pansy who looks livid before storming away.

"What was that for?"

Draco asks as he looks into my compact mirror, observing the red lip marks that decorates his pale cheek.

I remain silent as I unpack a book from my bag. I can feel Blaise and Draco's amused eyes on me.

"It was Pansy, wasn't it?"

Blaise asks with humor in his voice.

I slam my book shut with an annoyed look.

"It was not Pansy."

I grit out, causing Draco to smirk.

"It was definitely Pansy."

Blaise taunts.

"It isn't."

I reply as I cross my arms.

"I just saw her try to come near us, it was definitely her."

Blaise adds.

I remain quiet, Blaise was right and we all knew it. I pretend to be entertained by the window as Blaise and Draco broke out in a fit of laughter.

"And you call me the jealous one."

Draco laughs out.

"Shut up."

I mutter as my eyes remain on the outside, not daring to look Draco in the eye.

"I actually think that it's quite cute."

Blaise teased, making Draco go silent.

"You think that she's cute?"

Draco asks, making me turn my head.

"I didn't mean it like that."

Blaise says in defense, raising his hand up in the air as if he was caught by the magic law enforcement patrol.

"And you call me the jealous one."

I mock.

Draco looks at me with a warning.

"I think that I speak for everyone when I say that you get more jealous."

I snap.

Blaise sits back against his seat as he enjoys the show.

"You are only speaking for yourself then."

Draco bites.

"Do I need to bring up Henry?"

I bite back.

Draco glares at me, knowing that I am right. My attention is cut away from him as the black haired girl walks by, the one who made out with Draco. She gives me a side glare to which I ignore. She stops in front of Draco, still glaring at me.

"I just wanted to let you know that I am free when we get back from holiday."

She whispers, loud enough for me to hear.

Draco amusingly watches my cold face, I can tell that he was enjoying it.

"He won't be free."

I say in a forced out sweet tone.