𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒𓆙

♕𓆙♔𓆙♕
Draco clutches the emerald necklace as he takes a walk around the moving train. He had ran after Celeste, and into the train, but can't find her yet.

Draco took all of his money and locked his parents out of his life after the war. He knew that he would get disowned eventually by his father, not so much from his mother. Narcissa was more forgiving, she even was pleased with Draco's stray away from the death eaters. 

Draco was sad, yes, most definitely, but he definitely had some light, some glimmering hope that told him that Celeste was well and alive. He could just feel it, he knew it in his gut.

It was smart really, for the elder Saloux to obliviate her and throw her out with the muggles. No one knew who and what she was in the muggle world, no one was looking for her out there.

He knew that he wanted to work when he graduated, maybe in the ministry. The fear of becoming like the father no longer consumed him, Celeste's existence helped him realize that.

I will do anything to find her again.

He thought.

Trains are tied with Celeste in his mind. The train is where they first met after all.  Whenever he sits on a train, his memories of her flashes back. The way her hair sashayed, the smell of her perfume, her pink lips that curled up to a smile, and how her eyes lit up with joy lights up his brain. It was like a movie, a beautiful but torturous movie.

Every where he looked, he saw her. Today it was lemon trees, the lemon trees that decorated a small section of a park reminded him of her. The lemon trees reminded him of the time she talked about their future during the time when everything seemed so bleak.

"Sorry."

He hears a person mutter from afar, a couple of seats away from his.

The girl that he was searching for was right in front of his nose.
♕𓆙♔𓆙♕

"Sorry, again."

I say as I shove my way out of the packed train.

I sigh when I get out of the train, I felt so stuffed in there. My head still hurts, it has been hurting since I smelled a waft of someone. The smell of peppermint, green apples, and expensive cologne seemed to hurt my brain, specifically the side of my brain.

I walk up the escalator as I try my best to head back to my small apartment. A place that I grew comfortable with in a matter of days. The second I arrived here, I had thousands of money in my pocket, or so the nurse told me. It was weird of course, but I'm guessing that the past me was somewhat wealthy. Or perhaps the person who abandoned me showed some kind of empathy, maybe that person cared about me in a way.

"Celeste!"

I hear a person yell out from behind.

I seethe my teeth as I feel a ringing sensation. I continue to walk up the escalator, even though my brain feels as if it has been stabbed by needles. It feels like my brain goes blank as random memories flashes. It was nothing ground breaking, all that flashed was icy blond hair and icy eyes.

I shake my head, trying to shake away the silly thoughts. I begin to walk out of the train station as my head continues to sting with pain. My heart is beating fast as I pick up my pace. Random memories of a pale, man-like hands, and the name 'Celeste' being called echoes in my brain. It was as if a person was turning on a movie, or at least clips from it.

Draco.

I say in my head.

Who's Draco?

I correct myself, I truly don't know why I thought of that name.

I stop for a moment in the middle of the sidewalk. I stare at the ground as I let my mind wander. The alley way is empty. There are no people here so I just stay still. Footsteps are heard but I ignore them, I am too occupied.

"Do you remember me?"

A voice says, a voice that feels nostalgic.

I continue to stare at the ground as the person walks in front of me. His shoes, his leather shoes comes into my view.

"Celeste?"

He asks.

As if a switch in my brain has been flicked, everything rushed back. Flashes of my childhood, memories that tom reminded me who I was and what I am. Then flashes of Draco, everything from the start. Visions from the first day at the train to the last day on the night of the battle, everything rushed back. His smile, the way his eyes turned soft, and all of the memories came rushing back.

Everything from the start, the way I used to stretch out my arms in the air while running to my grandmother rushed through my head. The image of swimming underwater to relax myself during my childhood appears.

The feeling that I felt during that train ride to Hogwarts, the first day we met rushes back. The way he insulted me to the way he secretly stared at me from afar touches my senses. It was like a picture book of memories flipping in my brain.

The way his hair floated under the lake water during the summer of '95. The burst of warmth that I felt when he let me lay on his chest in the second Saloux home rushes through. The fight after Christmas that led us to our actual first kiss, to the first night we spent together flashes through.

I remember everything.

Tears well up in my eyes as I let my brain finish with all of the flashes of the memories.

♕𓆙♔𓆙♕
Draco and Celeste stand in silence. Tears drops onto the concrete floor, tinting the grey material. Celeste was crying, but her face wasn't scrunches up. Her lips were parted as her eyes are on the ground. Draco stood in front of her with a gaze, a gaze that's filled with hope.

"Draco?"

Celeste says, her tone with disbelief.

"Yes, Celeste, that's me."

Draco says, his tone soft as if it is about to break.

Draco wanted to hug her, to remind her about them, who they are together. He didn't know if that was a good idea. He didn't even know whether or not she remembered him for sure.

Celeste slowly looks up, tears in her eyes. She stares at Draco and there is something in her eyes. That something tells him that she remembers, she remembers him. From all of the rough bumps and fights that hit them, to the "I love you"s and kisses, she remembers everything.

His hands gently touches hers. A feeling of sensitivity rushes through the tips of their fingers as Draco clutches her hands. He stares deeply into her eyes, searching for an answer, hoping for one that told him that she remembers everything, that the old Celeste was back.

A small glint in her eyes that was seen in the days at Hogwarts enlightened Draco. In a millisecond, Draco engulfs her with a tight hug. His chest moves up and down as he lets out a sob.

"I missed you, I missed you so much."

Draco says as he clutches Celeste tightly, as if she will slip away again.

"I missed you too, I missed you so deeply."

Celeste sobs out as her tears soak his shoulder.
♕𓆙♔𓆙♕