𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

My normal personality has come back as I gone through the stages of grief over Cedric. According to a book that I read, I'm in between the depression stage and acceptance stage. Draco is surprisingly helping me through this as he began to be a little more nice towards me for the past couple of days. He still teases and treats me like a pet, but it is better than being called a blood traitor and getting rumors spread. Today, Draco and I are going to go to a lake that is in the muggle world. Draco doesn't want to do anything that involves touching or hearing a muggle, so we decided on a remote place.

"You do know that the taxi driver is going to be a muggle right?"

I inform Draco, who is sitting on the couch.

"Better than being packed into those muggle compartments, I would rather swallow my wand then to get into one of those."

He sneers.

We soon traveled to the muggle world, I stared at the new world around us with excitement as Draco stared at it with disgust.

"Can't believe that we are here"

Draco said with a disgusted tone.

"Taxi!"

I yell as I raise my hand up with excitement, I just know that he is rolling his eyes.

"You are way too excited for this."

He complains, but I ignore the negativity.

I sit down at the back of the seat next to Draco with a smile, he looks at me and sarcastically smiles back before returning back to his frown.

"Where to?"

The taxi driver said as he watches me with creepy eyes through his mirror.

"U-erm."

I stammer before digging out a map from my pocket.

We drive off soon after my explanation, it only took 5 minutes.

"So... Are you from around here, young lady?"

The cab driver asks as he watches me through his mirror for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Draco glares at him as he slides his hands around my thigh protectively.

"Not really."

I awkwardly reply with a chuckle.

The taxi driver nervously chuckles as he darts his eyes away from me.

Draco's hand remains on my thigh throughout the ride. His silver rings remains on my warm skin with it's cold feeling, causing me to shift myself around in place.

"Why are you squirming?"

Draco whispers.

"Your hand and rings are cold."

I explain.

He looks at me with a smirk before squeezing my thigh with more force, causing the rings to dig into my skin. His joyful eyes turn sour as he glares at the taxi driver again, who I'm guessing was stealing another glance.

I stepped out of the taxi as Draco payed the man. I look around in awe at the nature that surrounds the lake. The dark green trees are awfully close to the water, there is a wooden plank that was in the middle of the lake. I begin to take my shirt off but Draco drags me away from my previous spot before I do so.

"What was that for?"

I ask in annoyance.

"Bloody idiot."