𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙

I apparate into the halls with Draco as the students rush around. Our hands are intertwined as mine slightly shakes. Draco grabs onto Blaise, which made Blaise grab onto Crabbe and Goyle. We are about to go somewhere but before I could, I place my hand away from his. I pause in my steps, causing Draco to look back.

The feeling that I felt about Cedric washes over, except the bad feeling was about Fred, a good friend of mine. I swallow my saliva as I think on my future.

"Celeste, what are you doing?"

He asks.

I walk backwards as I look at him apologetically.

"I have to, I-"

I stammer, not knowing what to say.

"I need to go see someone."

I say before running away from him.

"Celeste!"

He calls out as I push past the crowd.

I need to listen to my gut. I have to listen to it, even if it means that it will risk myself. I will not go down in peace until I help a friend, I won't let history repeat itself.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

I clutch onto the two emerald necklaces as I run through the halls. I breathe heavily as the castle slowly deteriorates. My dark mark burns but I ignore it, it is irrelevant. I have been looking everywhere for Fred, but I can't seem to find him. I stop at my heels as I see Ginny. I grab onto her, causing her to stumble back.

"Where is Fred?"

I ask through my heavy breathing.

"He went near the room of requirement with Percy."

She answers with weary.

I nod as a form of 'thank you' before rushing to the room of requirement.

I see Draco as he runs, we are about to pass each other. Our hands squeeze each other's before we lay a quick kiss.

"I love you."

I say before running away.

His face is weary like as I look behind. I didn't give him time to say it back, but I already know. My heart beats against my chest as the figure of Draco turns small. A tear crashes onto the broken stone floor as I feel a sting in my heart.

Stones crash and crumble at my foot as I run, avoiding the falls. I am very near the room of requirement, therefore I must be close to Fred.

"Fred!?"

I call out as I look around.

"Over here, missy."

He jokes.

My palms sweat as a bad feeling bubbles up. Fred and I stare at each other as I freeze, he knows that something isn't right. I begin to run towards Fred as I hear the voice Augustus Rookwood, a loyal death eater. I clutch onto Fred as I jump. The loud sound of an explosion erupts as I push us both out of the way. My ears are ringing as I slowly sit up on the stone floor. I see the shoes of Augustus as he walks in front of us.

"Celeste, I should have known."

He says as I stare up at him, trying to read his lips.

He draws his wand again as he is about to attack Fred. My hand that was clutching the two emeralds opens as I swiftly pull out my wand. I attack Augustus, causing him to fall onto his back, unconscious.

♕𓆙♔𓆙♕
"Wicked."

Fred says as Celeste looks at him, reading his lips.

"Can you hear me?"