𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜𓆙

I run through the threes and bushes, feet colliding against the earth as I do so. I run faster, trying to let out my intense emotions. My foot gets stuck in between a tree root, causing me to trip over and fall down. I begin to weep as I slowly sit up, ignoring the drizzling rain. My cries became louder and louder as the hot tears flowed uncontrollably.

The burning sensation on the palm of my hands and knees rushed in as the adrenaline wears off. I didn't bother to stand up, I just sat there with my hands against the dirt, crying my eyes out as the cold rain hits my body.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
A small crowd surrounded in front of Celeste's dorm room, a girl in the very front of the crowd banged against the door as she called out Celeste's name. Students stormed all over campus as word spread about Celeste's disappearance. The professors watched everybody with confusion as everybody frantically rushes around. The students hid the scandal from them, afraid of what Umbridge will do to her.

The students who were aware of her disappearance all frantically searched as the unaware students watched with confusion. Nobody wanted to spread the word as it is, the members of Umbridge's cult was among them after all.

Draco wrote in his potion notebook, his eyes going up to the frantic students once in a while. He felt like something was off as the students whispered to each other as they searched around the library. He packed his bag aggressively as the distracting students rushed back and forth.  He got up with a frustrated sigh as he made his way to the slytherin common room. He watched as a couple of students rushed around the halls, he was confused but brushed it off as a minor event. The slytherin room felt the same as the halls, people were scattered as they frantically moved around.

His eyes darted to the crowd that was formed in the girl's dorm hall. His legs moved without a thought as he recognized the area of the crowd.

"What is going on here?"

He asks the crowd that surrounded Celeste's room.

Everybody stayed silent, even the girl who was banging on Celeste's door.

"What's going on?"

Draco sternly asks Zabini, who stood there among the crowd.

"You didn't hear?"

Zabini asks.

"Celeste has gone missing."

Zabini informs.

Draco's face turns more pale as intrusive thoughts rushed into his brain.

Draco pushed the crowd out of the way as he came closer to her door. He performed the alohomora spell. He looks into her empty room and angrily slams the door after he realizes that her room is empty. He shoved the crowd away from him as he ran out. He runs to his room, hoping that Celeste is sitting on his bed with no injuries, safe and sound. His hope was crushed as he eyed his empty room, he begins to panic as he realizes that Celeste isn't anywhere near. Draco began to run around the school, frantically searching through each corridor.

Panic built up as he runs out to the wilderness that surrounded Hogwarts. He ran to the area near the lake that was unoccupied, he felt like he was going mad. Fear and panic intensifies as he remembers how sad Celeste looked two hours ago, how her glossy eyes pleaded for him. He then remembered how impulsive Celeste was with her life, this caused him to run faster. He felt his throat close up as he realized that the last moment they shared was negative. He bargained in his head for Celeste's safety, he was desperate.

He dragged his hands across his face, pushing the water down. He couldn't imagine how miserable Celeste felt, how cold and wet she must be as the sun began to slowly disappear. The winter air fogged his mind as he scanned his eyes around the area.

"Celeste!"

He yells frantically, but no reply.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

I feel a cold pair of hands grab my arm, I freeze in horror.

"You bloody idiot."

Draco sneers as he drags me up to my feet.

I looked at him with guilt and anger.

"Why are you here?"

I ask, Draco's eyebrows furrow.

"Why am I here? Why am I here?!"

He yells as his hands squeeze my arms.

"I come out here in the rain looking for you because I thought that you were dead and you ask me why I'm here?"

He adds, his voice growing louder.

"You acted like you didn't want anything to do with me and now you act as if you care!"

I yell out in anger.

"I DO CARE!"

Draco furiously yells.

I squint my eyes as lightening struck.