𓆙𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𓆙

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
TW: You know what's up, they're doing it again.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

   I lift up my head from his chest as the morning sunlight keeps the room lit. I gently pry off his hands from my waist. I slowly roll off of his body, making him stir and groan as I do so. He lays under the comforter as I roll out of the bed. My exposed body hits the cold air as I slowly stand up. I grab a fluffy black blanket, wrapping it around my body.  With that, I clumsily walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I keep the blanket tightly wrapped around my body as I stare into the mirror and brush my teeth. I ignore my sore legs as it slightly shakes. I spit into the sink. When I come up I see Draco standing against the door frame. He has a sweatshirt and sweatpants on, he must have changed.

"Good morning."

I say with a smile.

"Good morning to you."

He says in his morning voice as he grabs a toothbrush.

With the blanket still wrapped around my body, I sit up on the counter. Draco stands in front of the mirror, the same spot where I was. I begin to apply my makeup as I sit on the counter with Draco brushing his teeth as the background noise. I finish my makeup as soon as he finishes brushing his teeth.

I try to get down from the counter as Draco begins to walk out. Thanks to last night's event, it was a harder task.

Draco walks over to me and picks me up by the waist, making me wrap my legs around his torso. I thank him with a sweet kiss on the lips as he carries me back to the bed.

"I have to go to the room of requirement, okay?"

He says as he lays me down carefully.

"Okay."

I say before kissing him again.

"You're making me not want to go there."

He mutters against my lips as he kisses me back.

"That's the point."

I say with a giggle.

He pulls back an inch before gazing at me with a smile.

"I will get you some breakfast, I don't want you to tire yourself more."

He says before pecking my lips.

"Thank you."

I say as he walks away.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

The entire day I was in bed with a book and food, still naked with a blanket around my body. It felt good to be a slug sometimes, especially on Sundays.

I am laying on my torso as I read a book that is laid on the bed. I ignore the room's door open and shut as I am completely sucked into this novel. Draco walks over to me and places his cold hand on my back before bending down to kiss my cheek. I continue to read as he does so, too invested in the story.

"I'm back."

He says, annoyed by the lack of attention I am giving him.

I groan in frustration as I forcefully drag my eyes away from the book. I quickly kiss his lips with a smile, delighted at the childish behavior. I slam the book shut as I slide it across the sheets, away from us. I lift my torso up, causing the blanket to fall to my lower back.

"You didn't wear any clothes the entire day?"

He asks with a smirk as I wrap my arms around his neck.