𓆙𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒𓆙

I tossed and turned as Cedric's death replayed in my mind, the night time was the worst for these kinds of dreams. I sat up, breathing heavily as if I just had ran a marathon. I was tired yet I couldn't go back to sleep. My feet touched the cold tile as I walked towards Draco's room. I knocked on his door a couple of times, not caring whether if I woke him up or not.

"Come in."

I hear Draco groan behind the door.

With that, I turned the knob and walk in. Draco was still under the covers, his hand was over his face as he sighed tiredly.

"What do you want?"

He asked groggily.

It is 11 PM, I didn't blame him. What was I thinking in the first place?

"I can't sleep."

I mutter with embarrassment as I stand in front of him.

He opens his eyes with the back of his hand resting on his forehead. He takes in my appearance, silky lace night dress that was short, puffy eyes, and messy curls. He sighed before pulling me onto the bed by my waist and wrist. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him as he covers us with a blanket. His hand is still on my waist as his other hand rests around my head, bringing me close to his chest. I slowly close my eyes as he begins to hum a tune.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

I woke up in the same position from last night, his hands were still around my head and waist as my arms were still wrapped around him. If Pansy saw us she would definitely freak, I thought to myself as I slowly enjoyed his warmth. His hands were of course ice cold but his body was extremely warm. I look up to his sleeping face and brush away his colorless hair gently, trying to not awake him. I slowly unwrapped my arms from him and slid out from his grasp, which was honestly quite hard to do since his fingers practically dug into me. I tip toe out of his room and begin to make breakfast.

Draco sheepishly sat down and ate breakfast, he looked tired but quite happy. After we ate breakfast and exchanged a few words, we went our separate ways. Draco sat down at the couch, reading a couple of feet from him as I painted while letting a piano song play.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
Draco watched Celeste paint with a book in his hand. He watched how she smiled when she got things right and how her face scowled when things went wrong. He rested his face in his hands and watched her effortlessly paint as piano music played on loop, he could watch her for hours. From time to time he went back to reading his book but could not seem to take his eyes off of Celeste, she was like a drug to him.

Celeste continued to paint, she was clueless about Draco's stare as she was too concentrated on painting. She started off with a field, she then drew a dark green lake in the background before painting a large weeping tree. The painting didn't feel right to Celeste before she added the little details of animals and a person reading against the tree. She liked the ending results of the painting, it calmed her. With a satisfied sigh she walked away to the back yard where the glistening lake sat, she wanted to go for a swim.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

I sunk my head underwater and closed my eyes, bubbles slowly came out of my nose as I relaxed. The air around me is so quiet that I begin exhale, I slowly float back up to the surface where I can breath. After I wiped the water away from my eyes, a figure at the corner of my eyes catches my attention. He sat on the rock that was awfully close to the water with his arms crossed with his eyes set on me. With a small smile I began to glide against the water.

"You're not going to swim?"

I ask as I place my arms onto the rock, close to his shoe.

"I'm not going to swim in that algae filled filth."

He spat as he looked to the side.

A sinister smile appeared onto my face as my eyes situated on his foo that was close to my hand. Draco was too offended to realize the opportunity I had for him. I grabbed onto his foot and yanked him down with force, making sure that he doesn't hit his body onto the rock on the way down. I laughed as he shrieked in horror.

"You killed me! You killed me!"

He shrieked as his head pops up from the water.

"Take your clothes off and go for a swim, you're already wet."

I say with a giggle.

"I would rather not."

He mutters as he glares at me with anger.

"I'm only wearing my bra and underwear, you can do it too."

I say as I tug on his dress shirt.

His eyes roam to my dark green bra and underwear that matches elegantly. With a defeated sigh and a minute long glare, Draco began to take off his clothes. He threw his clothes onto the rock, leaving him in his black briefs. I smiled at him before grabbing his wrist to show him around the lake.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

I ask.

"Sure."

Draco sarcastically says.

Despite his not so genuine reply, I could tell that he liked it. The way his bright eyes roamed around the sun lit trees that surrounded us to the way his lips tugged into a small smile said it all. I watch his wholesome reaction to the lake with a smile, I knew that he would like it. Draco catches onto my action and looks at me with a sly smirk. Before I can question his odd behavior, he pulls himself under the water.

Adrenaline rushed throughout my body as I began to swim away from him as fast as I can. I hold my breath as he pulls my ankle and waist down. When I open my eyes, his face was watching me with a smile. I smiled back shyly as I took in the image in front of me. His hair moved around in slow motion in the blueish green water, his skin looked paler but the sunlight that hit through the surface lit it up. He pulled me closer to him by the waist as he brought us both up to the air.

"You enjoy it."

I say with a smile as I stay within his grip.

"Maybe."

He replies with a smirk.