𓆙𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𓆙

For a couple of days, I ignored Draco. Multiple times he tried to talk to me but I always had a way out, whether by excusing myself from the class or by walking towards the other direction. Even though I was furious with him, I felt extremely lonely. I didn't have anyone to sit, talk, or walk with. There was Hermione and Neville of course, but they seemed to be busy with something.

"Hey, Hermione."

I greet as I sit next to her for herbology.

I can feel Draco's stare a couple of feet away but I ignore it.

"Hi, Celeste."

She beamed as Ron popped his head out from the side with a smile.

"Don't you hate professor Umbridge?"

I complain.

"Tell me about it."

Ron chimed.

"She has the audacity to make us carve words into our hands and then makes us stop practicing spells that we need, who let her in?"

I rant.

"Exactly, we need to practice our spells in order to learn."

Hermione says.

"I just wish that somebody could create a class to practice our spells."

I say with a huff.

Hermione and Ron looks at each other for a moment, they talked with their eyes.

"Would-"

Ron starts before being cut off.

"Would you like to join us?"

Hermione asks.

"Join what?"

I ask in confusion.

"For a afternoon tea."

Ron says, ending it with an awkward blink, since he cannot wink.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

I walk into the class with amazement, everybody was practicing spells.

"This is amazing."

I say.

"You have to keep it a secret though."

Luna informs.

"Don't worry, my mouth is sown shut."

I reply before Harry starts his lecture.

Everybody started to practice the stupefy spell against each other, it was enetertaining to watch the people.

"One sickle."

Fred bets.

"You're on."

George and I reply.

"Stupefy!"

Hermione commands, stunning Ron.

I groan as George and I hand Fred his money.

"Thank you."

Fred mocks.

"Shut up..."

George and I groan.

When the club ends, I walk towards the slytherin common room with a huge smile. I was happy to be practicing real magic again.

"Somebody looks happy."

Draco jokes, making my smile crumble.

I begin to drift away from his presence, gripping my books in my hands as I do so. His hand grabs my wrist, pulling me closer.