𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

Disclaimer: Drugs. I am in no way any shape or form trying to promote drugs, please don't do drugs. The drugs that are mentioned only because it adds to the story and helps the crossover of fandoms (I wont be too obvious about the crossover though)
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

I sit down at the bus station next to a girl who seemed about my age.

"I have never seen you around here before, what your name?"

The girl asks me.

Her eye shadow was glittery black, which made her eyes pop. Her dress was short length like my skirt and her bracelet was almost identical to mine. With her midi length brunette hair, the girl was strikingly beautiful to say the least.

"I'm Celeste"

I say, putting a hand out to shake.

"I'm Effy."

Effy says as she shakes my hand with a smile.

"And who are your friends?"

Effy asks, motioning to the twins.

"I'm Fred and he's George."

He says.

"And I'm Amanda."

A girl next to Effy says excitingly.

"I'm going to a party, do you want to come?"

Effy asks.

I look towards the twins and they nod in approval.

"That would be lovely."

I say.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

The party is jam packed with sweaty teenagers, I was so lost. I turn to look at Fred and George but they were already gone.

"What do you guys do here?"

I ask.

"Drugs."

Effy replies.

Before I can question her, she pulls me by my wrist to a group of boys and girls who were dancing to the beat. Effy whispers to one of the girls and gets handed a tiny bag containing some kind of powder. Effy looks at me with a smile, she giggles before grabbing my wrist to pull me into the dancing crowd. Everybody was sweaty and looked like they were having fun, Effy and I began to sway out hips to the beat. She takes a two pills out of the small bag, shaking the powder off of it.

"Here."

She says, handing it to me.

I follow her move and place the pill onto my tongue. Within 30 minutes, our pupils dilate as we enjoy the euphoric feeling.

"This is so fun."

I laugh out as I dance with Effy to the beat.

"Having fun, yeah?"

I hear Fred say as he joins Effy and I.

His eyes are glowing red and his smile looks loopy, not to mention that he smells weird.

"You look funny."

I say with a laugh.

"You look funny too, Celeste."

He says as he points to my eyes.

"They're huge."

He says.