Chapter fifty three S2 - Scene

"i haven't tried it but i don't even know how to do it!" You said, you barely knew how to transform and now he wants you to change your size?!

"You can do it! You just have to.... do it!!!" Inosuke exclaimed.

Thanks, inosuke, but that doesn't really help :')

Ceoko sat there for a second thinking, "I don't have any other solutions..."

You sighed and looked up at the sky sadly. You noticed a crow flying in the sky....

You've seen that crow before.... could it be..

"Is that Tanjiro's bird??" You pointed at the sky, Ceokos face lightened up.

"Dinner?" Inosuke asked.

"No... not dinner-" You threw him some
gummies you had just in case.

Without a word Ceoko began running towards the crow, "HEY, THATS NOT FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START," Inosuke ran off grabbing you hand and dragging you along with him.

Now all three of you were running blindly down that mountain just because of a bird that could or couldn't be Tanjiros.

It was so fun.

You reached where the crow had been circling but you didn't see anybody. Ceoko seemed to smell something instantly, you began smelling it too.

It was the smell of a demon, not just any demon though...

It was Tanjiro's sisters blood. Why was she bleeding? From what you understood was that she was a nice demon... or somewhat.

Ceoko started running off again but quietly, inosuke was about to yell at him but you covered his mouth.

He looked at you confused and angry, you just shh'd him.

You ran after Ceoko as well, this time taking Inosuke in your hand.

The smell got even closer till you could actually hear someone talking. They sounded... scary to be honest.

Then you smelt another scent, it was human blood. Did Nezuko slash them? You kept walking, even Inosuke had gotten quiet.

You heard her growling but no biting... what was going on?

Ceoko stopped behind a tree, you came over and looked past the tree. There were multiple people... they looked like demon slayers, but there was one in particular that caught your eye.

He was tall and muscular with spiky white hair and large gray eyes, scars covered his body from everywhere you could see.  He had a giant slash on his arm that seemed to be new.

Inosuke seemed to be studying him instead of charging straight away, which definitely surprised you.

Next to the man was Nezuko, she was shaking and growling over the sight and smell of blood but she still wasn't attacking.

After awhile he scoffed and backed away, Nezuko hadn't attacked at all.

He muttered something under his breath that you weren't able to hear.

Then you noticed Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

There were two people holding Tanjiro back as he watched his sister, they had let him go once the other man had walked away.

Zenitsu was crying, only being held back by one person, even when they let him go all he did was lay there and cry.

Once the scene had seemed to pass you noticed a man that seemed to have a massive scar over both his eyes. It made it look like his skin is bubbling from the inside out. From what you could see, he was blind.

He had two girls beside him both with white hair cut short, they were young. He talked to the group of people and to Tanjiro.

They seemed to come to an agreement about Nezuko.

He suddenly stopped mid sentence, he turned to where we are. You and Inosuke crouched down, Ceoko was somewhere- did he leave you?

The blind man stared at the tree, is stare even the right word? He couldn't see after all.

The man covered in scars seemed to start walking over, yelling at you. Inosuke got his swords ready.

You couldn't say anything, but you knew it wasn't the best idea to fight this demon slayer.

They seemed extremely powerful. On a level neither you, Inosuke, or Ceoko was on.

You gulped.