Chapter fifty seven S2 - Slowly

Once you mastered your breathing they continued with your lesson.

Inosuke and the rest of them continued with theirs. Ceoko still watched from the trees, you had managed to catch glimpses of him when you were outside.

He would come out at night, he would never go inside. With the amount of demon hunters in there he would be found out immediately. You're pretty sure the only reason he hasn't been found is because your scent is messing them up.

You would meet him outside, one time Inosuke came out to see him as well. You were both immediately called back inside.

Sanemi still didn't like you of course, the occasional pushes and shoved were a clear indication.

Inosuke didn't like him.

With the next day of training they started to focus on your demon form.

Surprisingly, you found it easier to get into your form with help from Inosuke.

Inosuke would cheer you on as you sat down and focused on your breathing.

You couldn't train exactly at the butterfly mansion so it was usually took a few minutes to get to the training ground. It was good exercise, yet incredibly boring.

Sometimes Inosuke would accompany you on your walk and you would talk about training.

Apparently they had a very intense stretching method. You were lucky to now have gotten that...

yet.

This time Inosuke didn't accompany you, Shinobu and Kanao were already there.

Everytime you had transformed you were still in that 40ft stage, you still didn't know how to control it.

And it was really pissing you off.

I mean, for the past week you had been doing this and still no progress. Inosuke had already improved so much.

So this time, you were ready. You were going to control your size! Or... something close.

They stared at you as you sat down on a giant rock placed in the center of this area. The rock was firmly pushed into the ground from the many times a 40ft fox had been crushing it.

You sat there, holding you feet as you sat in a butterfly position.

While you didn't transform, you heard something. It caused you to open your eyes, you looked back at the forest.

Something had moved..

Shinobu made you focus back on your form. But you couldn't keep your mind off whatever was there.

Did Inosuke sneak off to come and meet you?

You heard it again, whoever was here definitely wasn't the stealthiest.

Shinobu even took notice in it, but she didn't do anything about it.

You continued on with your lessons, the noise came to an end. Must've been a forest animal.

This time you felt really close, you had gotten.... maybe an inch smaller this time.

You couldn't wait to go back and tell Inosuke.

Once they had told you the lesson was over you rushed back to see Inosuke, his training should be over around this time too.

As you ran back the noises followed you, you glanced into the forest to see a cat.

Of course, it was Ceoko. Jumping from tree to tree as it slowly grew darker.

You shook your head, but decided to race him back.

He won once you had nearly tripped over a log in the middle of the path, what an unfair advantage.

He seem quite proud of himself as he sat a few meters away from you.

That quickly ended once Sanemi came out of practically nowhere and snatched him by his scruff.

"Demon." He growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for being patient with me!!! Hope you enjoyed!