Chapter sixty S2 - The Sound Hashira

‼️This chapter does contain spoilers‼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hashiras had decided to hold a training for all demon slayers.

You wouldn't be training with them, instead you would be at a separate place from all the others.

Of course Inosuke and Ceoko would be accompanying you. So was Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu.

Inosuke was still as stubborn as ever, as soon as we were leaving some guys with strange face masks came up to Tanjiro and Inosuke.

They handed them swords, Inosuke definitely needed a knew one. His had been battered and scraps from all the fights he's been in.

What was more surprising was that he immediately started to make those circular carvings in both of the swords again.

Tanjiro and I had to hold the man back, it was definitely an... experience.

Tanjiro was going with the flame hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku.

While you with the sound hashira, Tengen Uzui.

You waved goodbye to Nezuko as she climbed into the box that Tanjiro carefully put on, then waved to both he and Zenitsu.

You continued off to a place that only Uzui Tengen, the sound hashira, knew.

He was taking you to another city named, Yoshiwara, apparently he had three wives...

All of them had gone missing after looking into the rumors of demon sightings.

Now it was our mission to save them, yet you still didn't know how.

You would figure out along the way...

hopefully.

You shoved Ceoko into your bag, he had been surprisingly quiet after the encounter with... Sanemi.

You didn't blame him, anyone would be.

Inosuke was as hyper as ever though, you shared his excitement. You even made a new handshake along the ride, Ceoko often made complaints about how unoriginal it is.

He's just jealous, he couldn't even see it.

Tengen was surprisingly calm too, even when all three of his wives seem to have been missing.

Maybe he had... a really, really good plan.

Oh well, that was a problem for future you.

You and Inosuke were able to talk a little more, bonding, could be the right word. You even talked him into giving you his mask.

Seeing his face had always made you smile, it seemed it made him smile too.

The second Tengen saw Inosukes face he slammed his hand on the table, "That's... that's perfect!" He let out a laugh, "This will work out perfectly,"

"Does this mean you'll finally tell us the plan?" You asked, Ceoko chimed in.

"I better not be doing this for nothing," He shuffled in the bag uncomfortably.

"Of course, of course, you're going to dress up as," his voice lightened, "aspiring wives, and go into this places to try and scope out the demons that took my wives," He said it calmly, like it had make any sense.

Inosuke cackled, "An aspire wife, ME?!!?"

"What i'm more concerned about is how I play any part into this," Ceoko mumbled.

"Well of course you're gonna be a wife too, kitty cat,"

You could feel the sheer pain radiating off of Ceoko.

You didn't even have anything to say to this...

What could you say?

The train came to a stop, no one seemed to care really.

But you had an unsettling feeling.

You glanced out the window to meet familiar eyes hidden in the trees.

He was here.

Douma was here.

And he was watching you.

The train picked up speed again and Douma was swiftly out of view.

You turned to Inosuke that was still talking to Tengen. He immediately turned towards you and noticed your expression.

He could tell something was wrong and grabbed your arm gently.

The only words you could manage were, "He's here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading‼️‼️