Chapter sixty four S2 - The Forgotten Past

The train cart tumbled more, you saw a flash of movement in the cart above you, but to get there you would have to cross on the railroad coupling.

That all just seemed like a trap to you. It seemed Inosuke saw it too though, he immediately rushed to the next cart, jumping right over the coupling.

You looked at Uzui who had picked up Ceoko and held him closely. You decided to jump first and then Uzui would.

But it didn't end up that way, just as he was about to jump the train cart rumbled and through him to the side.

The coupling then started to stretch and broke off from the cart you were on.

"Uzui!!" You and Inosuke yelled, although it sounded like Inosuke said something along the lines of "Zing".

"I'll be fine!! Wait for me i'll get to you in a second," He gave you a reassuring thumbs up, but you felt something was wrong.

His train cart rumbled some more and somehow was able to stay just a few yards away from your cart.  Someone had to be controlling it.

You decided to look around your cart, Insouke had already started. All the people in it were fast asleep, just like how Inosuke and Uzui were.

The train cart rumbled again you noticed a ladder in the left corner of this cart, the top of it was slightly open.

You motioned to Inosuke about it, he nodded and rushed over, quickly ascending the ladder.

You followed till you were both on the top of the train cart.

Even with how cold the air was it seemed the train had its own warmth... how was that possible?

Now that you thought about it... the train was moving, not like on the railroad but...

It had a heart beat?

"Inosuke... this isn't a normal train.." You said slowly carefully.

"Then what the hell is a normal train???" He asked confused.

"Inosuke use your sense, cant you tell this thing has a heart beat?"

"I thought that was normal??" He asked confused.

"YOU KNEW???" You accidentally yelled in surprise.

"YEAH??" He yelled back with no malice.

"No... Inosuke this isn't normal at all..." You said slowly, you looked over at Uzuis cart, it was still in one piece.

When you turned back you saw Inosuke walking the heck out of the train cart. "Inosuke no! You're going to tell the demon where we are-!"

As you said that the train cart began to rumble and started to sway on the tracks.

—————
Ceokos Dream

He was right by Doumas side as Douma was slowly consuming another female. He stood there silently and guarded Douma.

When he was finished he turned to Ceoko with a smile. "Oh Ceoko dear, you're such a good boy," He pet him, his ears went back as he did.

He never liked his pets.

Douma clasped his hands together, "Isnt this nice, just you and me," He smiled.

Ceoko nodded.

He never liked his smile.

"Cmon Ceoko, give me a smile, you're making me sad," Douma played innocent.

This wasn't right, Ceoko looked around the room.

"You can't even give me a smile?? After all i've done for you.." Douma fell into Ceoko dramatically.

"You do remember how I saved you from that awful family.." He spoke with a meaning to hit a soft spot.

And it worked.

He never liked it when he did that.

"They weren't awful." Ceoko spoke strongly, he immediately regretted it as he saw Doumas smile widened.

"What was your mothers name again? She was so kind, beautiful... and delicious," Douma spoke while staring at Ceoko to see his facial expressions.

Crooks face scrunched as he tried to not lash out, his ears went back, he purposely avoided eye contact.

He never liked it when he did this.

Douma giggled, "Your sisters too you know," He licked his lips, still staring at him.

Until finally he had had it.

He never liked Douma, he wasn't even sure why he was still with him.

Wasn't he past this?

Why was he here?

He finally lashed out and attempted to scratch Doumas face before Douma and the world around him faded to smoke.

Suddenly he was in his own home.

—————————————————
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!