Chapter sixty seven S2 - The Head of the Train

Ceoko stumbled back from shock at the scratch. Why had he done that? Why did he jump in front of her?

"Ceoko!!" He heard her yell, his chest had a huge slash on it as he looked down.

It was more surprise then shock, he quickly blinked and few times and the world became clear again. Coughing up blood, he held his chest, "I'm fine- get the god dam demon-!!"

Inosuke was already on it, fighting the demon, leaving it no way to get out with how fast he swung his blades.

Ceoko looked down at his cut again, it was healing slowly but a black tar like substance coated it.

You had turned Ceoko around to try and see it completely, your eyes widened but you didn't say anything.

"Ill be fine.." Ceoko assured you as he covered it back up with his arm.

"You better be.. Wheres Uzui??" You asked him.

"I left him behind while trying to get over to you, he should be on his way," Ceoko said.

Your eyes went back to Inosuke, watching him and the demon fighting.

Inosuke disslocated one of his arms to get a longer reach, he made it to the demons head.

It slid off way too easily...

Inosuke roared in cheer but you knew it wasn't over... if this wasn't the main body then what was??

Was this really just a distraction??

the head and body molded back into the ground, "I DID IT!!" Inosuke yelled out, "Wait, Inosuke- it might not be over..." You said looking around cautiously.

"What the hell do you mean not over? What is the demon the train or something?" Ceoko said annoyed.

Then it clicked, "YES!! That's it!!" you started climbing back up to the top of the train, Ceoko and Inosuke were now on your back.

"Hold on tight!" You said as you took off to the start, the hands emerging again but you trampled over them. Till they started to form into actual creatures.

you slashed the creatures with your claws, Ceoko and Inosuke helping you. There were so many.. they started climbing up on you like the hands did before.

You kicked most of them off, Ceoko and Inosuke helping with the test but it slowed you down significantly.

The demon knew we were right, it was trying to stop us as much as possible.

The head of the train was just in reach, the train rumbled more as it sped up. The wind pushing you slightly.

Inosuke cheered you on while Ceoko complained. His cut was healing but the tar like substance was slowing it down.

More and more tar like creatures came, slashing them, they fall, then regenerate.

You tried to push through them, throwing them off the train, yet they would still come back.

You started jumping over them, the head cart just seconds away, you felt them tugging on your legs. Neither Inosuke or Ceoko would reach them. You tried to kick them off your legs but they hung on like glue.

You heard footsteps and as you turned you say Uzui running at the creatures. Slicing them off of your foot, "Thank you, Uzui!!!" You yelled as you got to the head of the train.

You immediately tried to pry it off, it cracked slightly but didn't go completely. Inosuke stabbed his sword into it, it began to slice slowly but not fast enough.

Ceoko stood there, holding his stomach, unsure of what to do.

Uzui was running back to you guys, obliterating the tar like creatures. He jumped up and slammed his sword onto the trains 'neck'

It slid off more, the train make an unruly noise that no human could make.

Tiny arms came from the train, grabbing you and pulling you off. Uzui ignored them as, at the same time, both him and inosuke sliced the train.

The head quickly slid off, turning into dust as it blew away in the wind. You heard the demon screaming no and other curses.

Inosuke was breathing heavily but still managed a victory roar. Uzui yelled out as well, happily. You couldn't help but smile at them.

The demon train was around the normal train so as that disappeared the original train quickly came into view, the second cart becoming the first one.

"Took us long enough.." Ceoko coughed out as he adjusted his stance. Uzui took Ceoko and picked him up, "Let's get back down to the cart, we still have a long ways to go. Good job!" Uzui smiled showing off his teeth.

He began running back to the cart, Ceoko yelling at him to put him down. You and Inosuke both laughed, then looked at eachother. You guys stared into each others eyes for a second. You smiled at him, he flinched slightly before staring to run after Uzui and Ceoko.

You giggled as you stood there for a few more seconds, listening to the wind. You knew he was still here, you weren't going to let him ruin everything for you.

"Wait for me!!!" You yelled quickly chasing after Inosuke and catching up. You both laughed together.

Let's hope the rest of this train ride would go by smoothly...

Douma spoke, "Muzan won't be very happy," although his words were angry a smile appeared on his face. "Quite a disturbance you've made, my little fox," He disappeared back into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading!!