Chapter sixty nine S2 - Trapped

Your ears and tail came out due to the amount of panic, stress and literally every emotion possible that you just felt.

You tried to leave through the door, you knew you couldn't defeat both of them. You also had to keep the girls in the other room safe.

Douma had grabbed your head, "Leaving so early? That can't be right," he smiled as he locked eyes with you, "Join us, we would enjoy the company," Douma said.

The other demon was making rude comments to herself, keeping her arms crossed. As you looked at her eyes you noticed she was the upper six demon.

You slashed at Douma, every cut you made healed instantly, he wasn't even bothered.

You were trapped.

The other demon studied you, "I don't see why she is so special, she is just as ugly as the rest." she spoke harshly.

"Now don't be rude, you'll see soon," Douma said with a smile, not taking his eyes off of you.

Your eyes explored the room, looking for any form of escape. There were no windows and the only way of escape seemed to be the door.

Douma noticed you looking, "Don't think it will be so easy this time, I won't take my eyes off you." Even though it was said with a smile it still sent shivers down your spine.

You thought about transforming to your fox form but you knew that would danger the girls down the hall, you had to wait for a better opportunity.

The other demon rolled her eyes, "Are you going to kill her or what? I don't want her in here any longer," She said with her arms still crossed.

"I won't kill her yet," Douma spoke, staring daggers into what felt like your soul.

Your ears went down, this definitely wasn't good...

~ Meanwhile with Inosuke and Ceoko ~

Since he was forced to wear a shirt he had been uncomfortable the whole time. Yet he stayed loyal to the mission and didn't talk or take his shirt off.

Once all the girls went to bed he started to explore like you did. He was being surprisingly sneaky for his usual personality.

Ceoko was the only one who had made some real progress so far. He had gained some information from the girls in the room he was in, saying the Oiran that stayed here was mean and would hit them whenever they did something wrong.

He also found out that the Oiran wasn't here for the time being, staying at another place for the day which left him ample time to explore.

He thanked them and pretended to need to use the bathroom before exploring the place. He came across a room and heard muffling inside. Instead of bursting through the door he made sure no one was looking and transformed to his cat form to go through the vent.

Inside was a a woman tied up, she had tape over her mouth and looked very annoyed.

Ceoko jumped down and transformed back, the girl jumped and tried to yell through the tape.

Ceoko just rolled his eyes and tried to tell her to be quiet with a simple hand gesture. it didn't work.

He took the tape off her mouth slowly and she erupted with yelling, "Get away from me, you weirdo!!!"

"I literally just saved you, stop yelling so they don't tie you up again, geez." Ceoko said calmly as he sliced the ropes that were surrounding her.

She immediately jumped out of the seat and faced towards Ceoko, prepared to fight him with her fists.

"Are you one of Uzuis wives?" He spoke calmly again.

"You know Uzui?" She said, lowering her defense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expect the last chapters to come up soon! Its kind of hard to write about something i've forgotten about so some things are gonna be different than the show again. Thanks for reading !