Chapter nine - Ink

You held your breath, they were in the room now.

"Aww! They're in here aren't they?!" The girl spoke,

"Yep," The boy didn't seem to show any emotion in his voice.

You didn't move at all, though you were shaking slightly.

You didn't want to be here with demons, in this spot you just feel vulnerable. No exits aside from the one in front of you:

You could hear their footsteps nearing the closet, your ears went down.

"Hmmm I wonder where they could be!" The girl said, she giggled "it's like a game of hide and go seek!"

*But were playing with our lives-*

The footsteps stopped, "Boss wanted the Yokai unhurt didn't he?" A boy spoke,

"Yeah but we can still have fun with the human!"

The boy sighed.

It felt like forever, staying in that one spot, unmoving. You wanted to get out but not with those people out there. They would eat us whole.....

Thump

Thump

Thump

It was so silent you could hear your own heart beat, had they left? No, they wouldn't, this is a trick-

The door opened to reveal a girl and a boy demon. The girl had short blonde hair with it pinned up nicely. The boy with short black hair, he was taller than the girl.

Inosuke was quick to kick both of them and jump out of the closet with you. He had left his sword behind and now only had one.

They stumbled a bit but regained their balance,

"Fun fun fun fun!" The girl shrieked, she got into an attack pose and so did Inosuke.

While the boy kinda just stood behind the girl. His expression was blank and his hands were in his pockets, he looked emotionless....

The girl sprung at Inosuke, he charged back at her.

You just stood there staring at the boy. You had let go of Inosuke so he could fight but now what?

Were you supposed to fight him?! He didn't look too threatening, you kinda just wanted to vibe with him here.

He showed no emotion still, meanwhile Inosuke was fighting with that girl, direct hits and all.

Even after all those hits they healed faster than any demon ever had,
"Try all you want human! You can't death me! My Regeneration is too fast for you!" She giggled.

He only had his one sword, you looked at the other one still in the closet. You ran over and grabbed it before looking at that boy,

"She's gonna get herself killed," he stated calmly.

Inosuke was shouting at that girl and you couldn't comprehend what it was.

"Aren't you friends?" You asked him,

"Demons don't have friends,"

*That's a little sad...*

Inosuke was going full speed cutting off limbs, blood was on the floor but none of it near you. The girl was backing away now, it was obvious he was doing damage, even with her demon blood arts.

The boy was smiling at her demise,
*sadistic much?....*

She tried to attack Inosuke but he was too fast for her, guess she never had to fight before with her demon blood arts being like that and all. You stood there staring, it was awesome.....

He had won,

The girl screamed out at her last breath, before Insouke cut off her head, disappearing into ashes.

Inosuke let out a victory cry.

"Don't be too happy, you still have to fight me," His voice was cold unlike before.

Inosuke looked at him, " Bring it on, weakling!" He shouted.

The boy smiled, his eyes glowed a bright red now. You backed up next to Inosuke and gave him his second sword.

The boy laughed, it soon became disoriented as he body transformed.... It was melting like

Ink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger!! Thanks for reading!!
Kekekkekeke