Chapter thirty two - Boary back ride

Hhehehehhehehhe get it? Boary instead of piggy? I'm hilarious
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It soon became night and Ceoko started squirming around.

"Can I get out of here yet?! It smells like canned beans!"

You snickered and so did Inosuke, "Yeah- here you go,"

You lifted the most pissed looking cat you had ever seen out of the bag.

"Thank you." He grumbled. You put him down on the ground, he paused for a second to clean himself then transformed to human and stretched.

Inosuke glared at him while Ceoko just yawned. He kept walking with you on his back, he was probably tired but he wouldn't admit it.

Ceoko was watching you very closely as you were carried, it was slightly uncomfortable that he wasn't blinking either.

You turned to look at him.... he was still staring but now you locked eyes.

You turned back around slowly and waited a couple minutes to see if he would stop.

"....."

"....."

Inosuke could probably feel how uncomfortable you were and turned around to look at Ceoko, "What?!?"

"It's not fair," He stated.

"What's not fair?" You asked him,

"If you get to ride on Boar faces back then why can't I?" He complained.

"You're not getting on my back!" Inosuke barked, he quickly added "And my name isn't boar face!"

"If she's riding on your back then why can't I? Don't tell me you're not strong enough-"

"Of course I'm strong enough!"

"Then let me on!"

"Never!"

"I'll just get on by myself then!"

"No! You cant!"

"....." You were speechless. They argued like a married couple, you weren't jealous or anything, definitely not. You had nothing to even be jealous of.

Ceoko turned into a cat jumped up on you while Inosuke tried to shoo him off. He held onto Inosuke as he started spinning, you clung on as well, not wanting to thrown off.

"InOsUkEeEeeEe!" You yelled.

He froze and you both finally relaxed.

"Let's just- let him on this time, before I fly off of you-" You mumbled the last part.

Ceoko snickered in victory,

"Fine..." Inosuke grumbled

Ceoko looked so proud of himself- you almost wanted to throw him off....

.....

.....

But you didn't.

Ceoko laid down on Inosukes shoulder, he looked extremely comfortable. You almost wished you could lay down like that too, but.... a 40ft nine tailed fox wouldn't fit on Inosukes shoulders......

You cleared your head of those thoughts and started petting Ceoko, he purred quietly.

The forest was quiet now, no more arguing, only the sound of purring and crickets.

A cold breeze was in the air, the snow was melting. You looked around, Inosukes pace was slowing a little.

There was a huge mountainside coming up on your right, hopefully there was a cave or something they could stay in.

Don't think Ceoko would appreciate sleeping in a bag full of food-

Speaking of food

*Im hungry-*

Time for a regular midnight snack.

You opened the backpack and grabbed some fruit snacks, Inosuke made a hungry boar sound.

"Want some?" You asked, he nodded.

He was carrying both of you so it would make sense that he was hungry, but it would also make sense to feed him-

He has no hands to use, and he probably won't mind.

"Can I take off your mask?" You asked slowly, he nodded again. You took it off and put it on your head, it was way too big for you. You heard Inosuke snicker then you giggled.

It felt weird being in a mask like this, and it smelled like Inosuke. He had a strange scent but it wasnt bad.

You peeked out from underneath the mask and held it like it was a child.

You smiled and opened the fruit gummies, you pulled out a strawberry one, "Open your mouth,"

He obeyed and opened it, you stuck a gummy in his mouth. Your tails wagged as you waited for his response.

"It's good," He said with a small smile, he was a messy eater but could you blame him?

"I'm glad!" Your tails started wagging faster, Inosuke could probably feel them swinging, oops.

Ceoko was still sleeping, even after all the naps he took.... a true cat....

You and Inosuke finished two packets of gummies. You began to close your eyes and before you knew it, you were asleep, hugging his mask as you slept.

He didn't mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Almost forgot him! But here's Ceoko!