Chapter fifty five S2 - Training

^^^^ AMAZING FANART DONE BY aliceAuthorChild i am in love with their art style and coloring 😍🥰🥰😍🥰

GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blind man had you sitting on the ground in front of him, two people sat besides him. They looked young.

The Hashiras stood behind you, you could feel their eyes on you. Not the most pleasant feeling..

You could tell Inosuke was getting impatient, and you had no idea where Ceoko was.

Probably was for the best, Nezuko was hiding in her box since the sun was rising. He was probably hiding somewhere to.

Tanjiro stood by the box defensively, Zenitsu kept sniffling since he had been crying so much earlier. Sanemi eyed them.

Again, you saw a guy in the trees, the one with a snake around his neck, he didn't seem to be in any pain though. He didn't seem to speak either.

There was a couple seconds of awkward silence, Inosuke was the first one to break it, "Are we just going to sit here?!"

"Only for a moment," His voice seemed to calm you, surprisingly, Inosuke calmed down as well.

"You're not normal," The man opened his eyes to look at you, not that he could look.

I mean, it was obvious. You had ears and a tail after all.

"You don't burn in the sun," He continued.

That was also true, I guess it did make you special. Could that be why Douma was so interested in you....?

It seemed like the man read your mind, "Muzan has been trying to find a demon that is immune to the sun for hundreds of years now. I'm sure he has sent one of his followers after you already,"

You nodded then realized that he couldn't see you, "Yes.. Douma is probably one, he's been chasing me for awhile now, though we haven't seen him at all through the trip here.."

"How did you find your way here?" He asked.

"Tanjiro's crow," You answered politely.

The crow next to Tanjiro cawed defensively, Tanjiro looked at the crow shamefully.

"You weren't able to track our scent?" He continued with his questions.

"No, I couldn't..." You said slowly, you weren't sure if you should tell them about Ceoko yet. It might set Sanemi on a rampage.

There was another moment of silence, Inosuke shifted uncomfortably. There hadn't been enough talking about him.

"I believe.. that there's a way we can strengthen your senses, and your abilities in general.  You're special, all of you are" He paused,

"All of you will undergo training, even Zenitsu," Zenitsu looked up confused, snot was still dripping from his nose from before. Nezuko's box shuffled as well.

"The Hashiras will train each of you."

Inosuke was interested now, you looked at the blind man surprised.

"Don't expect it to be easy," He finished with a small smile that showed no evil intent.

You felt the Hashira's eyes now on you and Inosuke.

Ceoko's eyes narrowed.

You definitely didn't expect this to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed!