Chapter forty one - Smile

You let out a yelp as the room moved, Ceoko transformed into a cat and clawed the ground so he would stay on the floor, well now it was the wall.

Inosuke charged the demon with the drums on, he didn't even notice the female demon.

That's when you noticed the papers thrown all over the ground, you immediately stepped off of them. They had words on them....

"Who the hell are they?!?!!" The yellow hair boy screamed, his hair kinda looked like bacon.

You just smiled and waved, you jumped to where the new floor was and held on.

The red haired boy did the same, but he had the bacon hair boy clinging onto him for dear life, so were the two kids.The female demon was behind them, she stared at you for a moment.

Inosuke jumped as he was charging and barely missed the drum demon.

"Inosuke, watch out for the papers!" You shouted, someone must care about those papers. You wouldn't want a footprint on anything you wrote, even if you were a demon.

He quickly avoided the papers and landed, the red haired boy looked at you. It seemed he had a lot to deal with... with the three children clinging onto him and everything, the bacon boy was crying now. You doubted he would be able to fight.

This battle was for the three of you, you showed Inosuke a toothy smile. You heard him snicker.

You both charged the demon at the same time, making sure to dodge all of the papers. He banged the drums and the whole room flipped again, the top from before was now the bottom.

Your ears went back once you started falling, you tried to jump on the demon to slash it a bit. You managed to make a long scratch on its back, you heard it grumble and bang the drums again.

Ceoko was on the ceiling now, the red haired boy was somehow keeping up with the room and stayed on the floor. His eyes intrigued you, you could tell a lot about people from their eyes. He seemed soft and gentle yet....

strong.

Inosuke has landed right on top of the drum demons shoulders and balanced there. The demon tried to hit the drums but Inosuke was too fast and cut off his hands, he let out a snicker then a battle cry.

Then cut the drum demons head off, its body fell to the floor and the head rolled over to the red haired boy. The two kids let go of him and back up, the bacon boy still held onto him.

He crouched down and met the demons eyes, you watched his interaction.

The demons head slowly faded away into ashes, but you saw a smile on its face..... a smile...

You had seen Ceoko smile before and Douma... but he was different than this demon.

You had never seen another demon like this smile....

Your mouth opened a bit but you closed it again, you looked at Inosuke who was looking at the boy.

The bacon boy seemed to mostly stop crying, he was only sniffling now.

The female demon suddenly blocked your view of the two demon slayers, her eyes were slit and she emitted a low growl.

Immediately you stepped in front of Inosuke and started growling as well, you let your teeth show. You couldn't see hers, it looked like she was bitting on some sort of bamboo muzzle.

The boy stood up again and looked at you, your eyes met his.

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado," He said it so loudly it made you flinch a bit, "This is Zenitsu Agatsuma," He pointed to bacon boy in a swift movement which made him jump,
" And this is my little sister Nezuko, thank you for helping us!" He smiled and bowed.

You got out of your battle stance and slowly Nezuko did as well.

"Uh- You're welcome!-" You tried to say it as loudly as him.

Inosuke butted in the conversation, "And I'm Inosuke!" He said it even louder than Tanjiro.

You nodded and gave a soft smile, he returned it with a smile, "Nice to meet you, Inosuke,"

"And this is Y/N!" Inosuke said it so proudly you couldn't help but blush out of embarrassment and let out a small giggle.

"Nice to meet you both," He kept his smile, your tails started wagging, you had made new friends!

Woah..... friends

They were your friends, right?

That's how it works, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! And, again, sorry if they don't match their character!