Chapter ten - Splish Splash

Ink.

His body........ it was goopy....

ew.

He had a smile on his face that was no where near humanly possible, it sent shivers down your spine.

It was stretched to his ears with his sharp teeth showing. His eyes glowing red wasn't helping either.

(This is what he looked like before,  Art by TenshiAya)

(This is what he looked like before, Art by TenshiAya)

You backed up, this boy you were just vibing with, betrayed you, how dare he.

You backed up next to Inosuke, he was in a battle stance. Then he charged at him.

The demon wouldn't move, he still had that smile in his face.

Something wasn't right....

He put both his swords right through him, but it did nothing. They were inside him but no blood or anything......

The demon laughed,

Inosuke tried to pull his swords out but he couldn't, the demon had hardened his body.

"Look at how the tables have turned!" The demon yelled.

Inosuke growled and pulled his swords out harshly. He kept on slicing at the demon but it did nothing.

Suddenly he bent forward, his back bubbled. Not good.

Tentacles, made of its black ink went out of its back, about eight of them. He laughed again. Your ears went down..... H-he wasn't a normal demon, he couldn't be-

Inosuke charged at him again trying to cut off his tentacles, every time he did they connected back, like it was nothing.

The demon yawned, he flung Inosuke back onto a wall. You tried to run over to him but one of its long tentacles stopped you.

You tried to bite it, to stop it. That just made things worse.

It felt like it was choking you, the black substance filling your mouth. You pushed yourself off of it and fell to the ground, coughing.

Inosuke had gotten up,
"Y/N!" He shouted.

"I-I'm okay!" You shouted back, though you weren't really....

He sliced through the tentacle and came over to you, the tentacle formed back quickly. He picked you up and ran out of the room into the hallway.

"Go and try to find something to kill this thing!" He shouted, you nodded and ran into the kitchen.

The demon freaked out and tried to grab you, but Inosuke had cut off his tentacle quickly.

You looked around in the kitchen, it obviously didn't like something in here.

You looked in the fridge and cabinets quickly. Inosuke was still fighting him, then you heard a slam.

You flinched and looked back, Inosuke was against the wall, he made a hole in it.

But there was also a long black tentacle rushing at your head-

Crap.

It grabbed you and you opened your mouth in shock, you tried to break free and bite it again. You felt the choking sensation again, you coughed.

Inosuke let out a battle cry as he cut off the tentacle, it fell to the ground and you quickly ran farther away. You coughed up more ink.

You went to the faucet to get water so you could wash the feeling down, all the tentacles charged at you.

That's when you figured it out,

Water

Water was its weakness.

You splashed water at it causing it to flinch back and hiss, it's tentacles were disintegrating.

They burned up into nothing. Inosuke smirked and sliced at him more, distracting him and yelling.

"You can't defeat me brat! Boss didn't say I couldn't hurt you too bad!" Inosuke sliced his mouth.

You snickered,
"You can try to hurt us,"

You grabbed a cup and filled it with water, it was visibly hesitant. You charged at it throwing the water on it, it hissed out and screamed.

*gottem*

Inosuke let out a battle cry as his inky skin was returning to normal, he sliced at him and it actually cut him this time.

Its long inky arms came back into its skin as he ran out the window.

Inosuke chased him, you did too, carrying some more water of course.

But there was a bright light all of a sudden, the demon fell on his knees in front of someone else.... another demon.....

He pleaded and had said something about the boss. There was a cat next to him, hissing. But it was the tall demon that caught your eye. She glared at you causing you to shrink back.

You remembered them.

Then they were gone, a bright light shone just before they left, the chime of a bell following it.

Inosuke kept screaming at them to get back here, and called them whimps.

But they were long gone....

gone to where?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!
Sorry for the late update!