Chapter twenty eight - Warmth

Ceoko set both of you down on the floor, the floor was cold but there was nothing he could do about it.

He looked at Inosukes cuts, he had nothing to cover them with, he couldn't even go into town since it was morning.

The small cuts that you had were healing.... slowly, so you wouldn't need bandages.

It was an abandoned warehouse, there had to be something he could use.

Then he remembered the blanket that was on the couch. He could go to that room and turn it into something of a bandage by slicing it.

He wandered to the room and got it, he came back shortly afterwards.

Inosuke was breathing deeply, while most of your cuts had healed already.

He used his claws to cut the blanket into strips, not the cleanest job but it works.

He wrapped them around Inosukes stomach and around his chest, he wasn't a doctor but he didn't a pretty good job. He cleaned up the rest of the blood with the blanket.

You shivered in your sleep so Ceoko thought it would be a good idea to go get another blanket. He'd seen the whole warehouse before so he would easily find it.

When he came back he noticed that Inosuke was hugging you protectively.

Warmth filled your body, it was no longer cold. You felt happy and safe.

Ceoko threw the blanket on you both anyways.

He sat down and waited for you guys to wake up, casually muttering about how stupid you both were.

Until he laid down and fell asleep waiting for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up you were cocooned by Inosukes arms, your face was facing his chest.

You blushed brightly as you fully woke up, your tails started wagging. You looked up at him and blushed more, he was mask-less and looked... peaceful-

Inosuke was still asleep, you didn't know what to do- you couldn't wake him up, not after that fight!

You found yourself a blushing mess trying to breathe calmly, it didn't work out too well....

It's not like you didn't enjoy it- it was just, you're heart was beating so fast- it felt so weird yet- you didn't want it to stop? You didn't know how to calm it.

It was warm and safe, but it also felt like you were running at top speed.

Inosuke shuffled and you froze, his grip tightened around you. He could probably feel your heart beat.

Then you noticed Ceoko just staring at you like you were stupid.

You tried to motion for him to help you..... he just laid there and blinked, that wasn't going anywhere.

There was also a blanket that had been kicked away.

You had to handle things on your own-

You just laid there for longer and tried to fall asleep again, and yet you couldn't sleep.

Time for plan B-

You tried to wiggle out like a worm as carefully as you could without waking him up.

He made a sleepy boar noise and you froze again, his face was right under your chest. You just laid there at first before his grip loosened again.

You breathed out, Ceoko just chuckled at you. You looked at his and gave him a glare, he simply shrugged.

You wiggled more, your tails were the hardest part though... since they were still... wagging....

You made it out and Inosuke had made another boar noise, but he was still asleep.

You looked down at him and smiled, Ceoko clapped his hands silently at your accomplishment.

As you started walking away to give Ceoko a beat down, you felt someone grab your hand.

"Where are you going?" Inosuke said sleepily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kekekekkekeke~
Thanks for reading!