Chapter four - Fight

You slowly woke up and your eyes adjusted to the light.

You saw him sleeping on the other log across from you, the fire had died out and only sparks remained.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes,
*its so bright out.... did I sleep in?*

Boar man was still sleeping, you stood up and stretched when you finally heard him wake up.

"Good morning," you mumbled to him,

He stretched and made a boar sound that you took as 'good morning'

You stared at him for a moment as he looked at the fire,

"Should I start it again?" He asked,

"No, we don't need it right now"

He stood up, you yawned which made him yawn.

You stared at him for a second until he finally said,
"What?"

" I was just wondering what you look like under your mask..."

He snickered, "You'll have to be sneaky then! Sneakier than me, which is impossible"

"We'll see about that...." You mumbled as you smirked evilly while he wasn't looking.

You stood up and crouched down at the ground, he looked at you confused.

You snickered quietly and made a snowball, he noticed what you were doing and got into a defense pose.

Before he could react you threw it at him, he tried to catch it but it just exploded in his hand, making the snow go all over him.

You began to laugh......

until you felt a snowball hit your face.

"I take that as a challenge!" He yelled at you,

"It's on!" You yelled back.

You began to gather snow before you felt more snowballs hitting you, you had to hide behind a tree,

"You're going too fast!" You yelled out to him,

"You're just too slow!" You heard him snicker.

You gathered more snowballs quickly and looked out from behind your tree, you didn't see him anywhere,
*huh!?*

Little did you know he was hiding behind a tree across from you, he could see your tails poking out and started throwing snowballs at them.

"C-Cold!" You yelped out as you began to brush the snow off your tails, you threw snowballs at him, but missed.

He suddenly aimed up and threw it at the top of your tree, where there was a big clump of snow.

At these last seconds you looked up,
"Wait- AH!"

Down....

Down.....

Down....

S p l a t .

The snow fell on you covering your whole body, boar man was cracking up.

You growled and popped your head out of the snow,
"U-unfair!" You shouted out at him, shivering,

"You can't beat me!" He challenged you,

"J-just you wait!" You shivered out, you shook the snow off of you.

He hid himself behind the tree completely, you took this chance to do the same thing he did to you.

You threw five of your snowballs at the top of his tree which made the snow fall on him, he let out a loud boar sound and shivered.

You snickered evilly,
"How do you like that!?" You thought you had won at the point, but then he snickered creepily....

*what is he planning.....?*

You suddenly saw him holding his mask in his hands to the side of the tree, you could only see his mask and not his face.

He shook it to the side and snickered, he was taunting you!

You growled out and started throwing snowballs at the mask. He would pull it back and then stick it out.

You were tempted to just charge over there and steal it, which gave you an idea.......

*kekekekkekeke*

You kept on throwing snowballs but snuck up to his tree, he heard your footsteps though and put back on his mask before you could come over.

He ran out from behind the tree and started throwing the snowballs until he had no more left.

You charged at him, ready to knock him off his feet.

You jumped-

But he had dodged you.

You landed right into the snow,

Face first.......

He started laughing at you, you rolled over and sat up, growling.

You lunged at him again but you miss, he laughed harder at your attempts.

You kept on trying this for awhile until you got tired and just fell onto the snow on purpose.

He laughed out and walked over to your body.

He poked you and snickered,
"Tired already?" You only responded with a muffled no.

Gathering all your remaining strength you caught him off guard and pulled him down with you, you began to laugh as he spat out the snow.

He threw a snowball at your face and then he started laughing.

He rolled over on his back and looked up at the sky, you did the same.

"Now my mask is all soggy!" He complained as he sat up,

"I can dry it for you," You offered, "But for the cost of your face!" You snickered at your evil plan and sat up.

He thought about it for awhile and shivered,
"Oh well-" he took off his mask and let the snow fall on his face.

You blinked,

It took you a second to realize he had actually done it, you had seen his face.

It had a huge smirk on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!