Chapter sixty five S2 - The Metal Train

!!This chapter is slightly disturbing!!

—————————
Ceoko's Dream

Why was he here again? This place was long gone, how did he get here...

Befire he could even continue his thoughts he heard the sound of fighting downstairs, his mother and sister were fighting again.

Over what? Who knows...

He felt his body start to shake again, he knew what was going to happen, it always does.

And like he said he heard his name being called down, "CEOKO GET DOWN HERE!!"

He heard his sister yell first then his mom, "CEOKO RIGHT NOW,"

He slowly went into the kitchen where they were, he was looking down at first but when he looked up his eyes immediately widened.

Why was Douma here.....

This wasn't how it went last time..

"THIS MAN SAID HE SAW YOU IN THE TRASH YESTERDAY?!" His mom pulled him over to where she was, making him even closer to Douma.

Ceoko couldn't look at his mother he stared at Douma with widened eyes, this couldn't be happening.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, brat!!" His mother spoke harshly, his sister behind her. Even though he wasn't looking at her he could feel her eyes on him.

"Oh come now, don't be so harsh on the boy," Douma spoke softly and with a twisted smile.

He grabbed Ceoko by the arm and pulled him tight next to him. Ceoko was shaking so much by now that Douma had to tighten his grip on Ceokos shoulders.

Douma now went over to Ceokos sister and mother, he knew what was going to happen next.

no
no
no
no
no
no
NO
NO
NO

He turned around quickly and grabbed the nearest knife and then he-

——————————————————

He woke up in Uzuis arms. He didn't notice at first but there were tears rolling down his fur.

He wiggled around frantically, "What the hell is going on?!?!?" He didn't mean to speak harshly but it came out that way.

"We got separated from Y/N and Inosuke and now the cart we're in is seperated from the whole train," Uzui spoke carefully.

"Great," Ceoko spoke, he slowly went up from Uzuis arm then onto his shoulders. He was still shaky though.

"Glad you finally woke up, Y/N was worried about you," Uzui said as he walked around the cart, listening.

"Mm," He doubted it but he didn't have the strength to say anything about it.

He just wanted to take a break, from everything, everyone.

—————

You and Inosuke quickly turned around as you both saw some of the train start changing into the shape of a hand. The hand started to move around, it appeared to have an eyeball on it.

Inosuke quickly put a slash through the hand, causing it to cut in two and then melt back into the train.

You both gagged at the look of it, the metal train that could suddenly change into human limbs, disturbing.

"The demon must be at the front of the train, we won't be able to do anything till we get to the source," You turned to Inosuke who was preoccupied with about a hundred more little hands that were swarming the top of the train.

"That might be a problem!-" He spoke while some hands gather together on his sword, toy quickly slashed them up.

"Let's make this quick," You said, "HELL YEAHH!!" Inosuke responded before jumping into the hands and slashing them.

But after time moved on you noticed this wasn't helping, they would just mold back together time and time again, you needed to escape.

You told Inosuke and quickly made a plan.

Inosuke hopped on your back and as you transformed into a bigger sized fox and trampled over the hands, making your way to the front.

The hands grabbed onto your legs but you were able to just kick them off.

It was.. kinda fun.

Inosuke had his hands up in the air yelling about some form of victory, it made you smile.

Behind the victory cries you heard the sound of something crashing, you stopped in your tracks to look at the last train cart.

It was gone.

——————————————————
Hope you enjoyed 😈😈😈‼️
Thanks for reading!!