Chapter fifty four S2 - The blind man

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Nezuko also turned to where the guy covered in scars was headed.

It seemed Tanjiro saw you, he didn't say anything.

"HEY GET OUT HERE!" The scarred man yelled at us, oh my god he was terrifying.

Inosuke didn't seem scared, so you weren't scared either.

Ceoko had fled to the safety of a tree, scaredy-cat.

I guess it was turning day time, he gets an excuse.

Inosuke stayed quiet in a crouched stance, waiting for the man to come closer.

He decided not to use his swords and placed them down.

And eventually he did, Inosuke striked him, aimed at the chest.

But the man had dodged.

You stared wide-eyed at the sight, you had never seen anyone dodge an attack like his.

"Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

The scarred man pushed Inosuke to the side, making him fall to the ground.

Now it was your turn to attack.

The other people standing there stared at you, even the scarred man seemed to be focused on your ears and tails.

"A demon...?" One asked.

"Cant be..." Another answered.

It was already bright out.

You went in to slash the mans chest, your ears distracted him, but he was still able to move out of the way in time.

You backed up and immediately went to Inosuke, he had already gotten up and was reached for his swords. The scarred man got in the way, it seemed he had swords of his own.

You got in front of Inosuke, ready to defend.

"Demons like you are the reason i'm here," The scarred man shouted at you.

You growled and got your claws ready, your body felt weird again. But not like before.

The scarred man began to walk foward, "Disgusting demons, all they do is kill," He had anger in his voice.

You growled again, Ceoko watched from the hole of a tree.

The second the man took another step you felt your body transform.

Yet.... you didn't feel as big as you did before.

The scarred man watched as you turned in a fox the height of Inosuke with nine tails.

You growled and snarled your teeth.

Despite the massive form change the scarred man still charged you.

"WAITTTT," Zenitsu yelled, he was still crying.

The man didn't listen and continued to charge.

Then Tanjiro and Nezuko seemed to charge and grab the scarred mans arms. Both of their strengths stopped him in his tracks for a moment.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING??" He yelled back at them.

"Believe it or not," He strained still trying to hold the scarred man back, "Those are our friends!!"

"Of course you'd be friends with a demon!" He broke out of their hold and continued to charge you.

Then the blind man spoke, "Sanemi, stop,"

And seconds before he was about to slash you open, he stopped.

You stopped growling, confused you looked over at the blind man.

"They seem to friends of our new visitors," The blind man spoke again. At this point you had turned back to your normal form.

"You're not going to let another demon here are you?!?" Sanemi was definitely not fond of demons.

"I will decide what i do with them," The blind man said calmly.

Inosuke had managed to swoop his swords back without Sanemi noticing.

"More visitors... yay..." A man in a tree said, it seemed he had a snake... around his neck.

"Please, come out of the bushes. Join us," The blind man said.

You and Inosuke both looked at each other.

Inosuke was the first to walk towards the building, then you followed.

Ceoko continued to watch from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!