𝐗

DEJAH.

two weeks later .

I was not in the mood. It had been two weeks ever since that incident with Kentrell. He dropped me off at my house and I hadn't called or texted him since.

It had been better for me, of course. But I had this guilty feeling. But why was I feeling guilty for? He did what he did, not me.

I hated myself for actually considering the fact that he was even good. I mean it was, but that's not important.

Italy wasn't talking to me. I mean girl, what?

Obviously, I didn't tell her what happened. I doubted she needed to know. But it got so annoying when all she mentioned was Youngboy. Like I felt hurt a little. Did he think I was some type of hoe?

Just a fuck and dip? Fuck no. Dejah was not of one them. Period.

All the shit he told me was a joke. Before—I was actually considering to give him a chance, but he messed it up. I actually didn't regret anything that I told Iyanna.

As for Brittany, I found out that that bitch had been talking shit and sneak dissing about me from the jump. Kayla had showed me a few screenshots last night to show the proof. Bitches was really laughing at me on the gram because I thought she was a true friend. Italy was right. And Kentrell skinny ass was right ... too. I hope she pulled up today.

I didn't confront her about the situation, obviously. I wanted to tell her in person to see her reaction. And the part that made it worse was she actually crashed my car on purpose. Like who the fuck does shit like that?

I definitely would have to beat her ass for that, the hell. I told Lindsay and she insisted we pulled up yesterday night to confront that ho, but I said let it slide. Today was the day.

I was already in a bad mood, shit made it much worse. You really can't trust bitches out here. Shit is lame.

I heard the door bell ring, slowly getting up from my bed. I was already comfortable in my cozy bed, doing homework on my MacBook. I didn't feel like getting up. As I was about to walk downstairs, I heard music coming from the room where Italy usually sleeps. I opened the door, —slightly— to see that Italy was in her bed on her phone while music on the TV was playing. She looked over, then looked back on her phone.

Girl, bye.

The doorbell rang again bringing me back to normal. I walked down the stairs carefully, opening the door. It was Lindsay. "Hey, love." She smiled and I giggled when noticing she had a bag of Mcdonald's. "Aww, you bought me fooddddd." I pouted, lunging in for a hug.

"Of course. You gone need energy to beat the fuck outta that ho." She smiled then it went away quickly. "Well—okay." I closed the door as she stepped inside. "I been knew she was fake, but I wasn't expecting her to do shit like that." Lindsay shook her head. "You knew?"

"Nah, not about the car situation. But it was always something off about her. Italy made me see it as well."

Italy.

I kind of felt a little guilty about how I did her the past week. She just wanted to ask me about YB, and I flashed out on her. I knew it was rude as hell, but every time I tried to apologize she just didn't want to listen.

Obviously, I didn't intend on doing it purposely. Kentrell just pissed me off, and I didn't wanna hear anything about him or see him. So when she mentioned him, it just made me go off.

I was gone talk to her later though.

"I'm gone beat that bit—"

Lindsay's phone ringed and she grabbed it out her pocket. "Who..." she grinned looking at the name. I peeked, seeing "Babyjoe" with a green heart.