𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

DEJAH

We stood outside from the banquet hall and I leaned on the balcony. "I see you're wearing what we chose at the mall." I giggled. "Yeah," He chuckled. "Look Dejah, I'm sorry. Forreal mane. I'm sorry for my actions. I don't wanna lose you. I don't know how else I can make it up or prove to you that I'm serious." He explained throwing out his drink.

I stared at him for a minute. "I miss you too." I slowly mouthed. "Can we go out for a drive? Please." He pointed to his car. I shrugged. We got into his car and I texted Italy to give Mom the keys back. They've might've been driving home tonight. Besides, I was semi-drunk.

I watched him as he backed out of the parking lot and admired the way he drove. I missed all of this. I just couldn't forgive myself. "You know I would never intentionally hurt you right?" He turned to me. I nodded.

He stopped at the red light and I leaned back. "Kentrell, this was all just a stupid mistake. What was done is done. I just hope we can get past it and move forward." I breathe.

"Me too." Kentrell added. "But you know I can't stop loving you." He slowed down. I looked in his direction. "I can't either."

KENTRELL

"Boy wait! Slow down Kentrell, you stressing me...." Dejah moaned as I beat her back in. I already gave her head now I was dicking shawty down. She put her hand on my stomach trying to pull me away but I snapped. "Dejah, if I tell you move your hand one more time."

The way her ass jiggled on my dick made me want to let it all inside her. She don't gotta know. I gripped on her waist and didn't let go. Her soft moans and that clapping was all that I ever wanted to hear for the past few weeks.

"Fuck ma," I groaned as I pulled on her hair and then choked her from behind. "K-Ken-trell, mhmm." Dejah stuttered. "Who this belong to?" I whispered in her ear as I gripped her ass.

"Mhmm." She mumbled. "Who?" "You daddy. You Kentrell!" She placed my hand on her right breast and I squeezed while flooding her neck with kisses. "Kentrell?" Dejah moaned.

"Mhm?" I answered. "I love you." Dejah said and with I felt her squirt all on my dick. I grinned widely as I nutted into her. I pulled out and she slowly turned to me and gripped on my dick. "Did you nut in me?" She asked innocently.

"No." I lied. She laid me down and rode me while I held her legs. After I nutted the second time, she gave me head and spit all on the tip and kept her tongue all on it. "Fuck Dejah, I can't take it." I pushed her head down aggressively and caused me to cum a third time. She stuck her tongue out and showed me the nut on her tongue.

"Where you learn that shit from?" I asked as she laid on me and gave me hickeys. "Learned what?" She giggled. "I'm serious. I'm the first nigga you gave head?" I looked at her titties and all I could do was squeeze. "Yes boy. I never had an actual boyfriend, and I never practiced on anybody." She put her hair in a ponytail and I let her grind on me.

"I missed you." I sucked on her neck and she held my chin.
"Me too babe." Dejah kissed my cheek. "I know you def missed me cause I'm the only bitch who can make you nut in three minutes." She got up and looked into the mirror.

I watched the way her ass moved when she walked and her whole body shape was just a bonus to me. "That's cap Dejah." I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 11:21.