𝐗𝐈𝐗

DEJAH

"You're not wasting this last box." Lindsay took the last box of tissue and I pouted. I looked all around the bed. There was a whole bunch of tissues filled with snot and tears. I just couldn't get over the fact that Kentrell and I were over. I mean— Just two months ago, I couldn't see myself being in love with him. And NOW I was. I was so damn in love with him. I wanted to see him, and touch him and feel on him. But he hated me so badly.

"I want him backkkkkkkkk." I dragged and buried my head in my arms. Lindsay rubbed my back to keep me comfortable, but it still wasn't working. I shook my head. "Did you call him?" She asked. "Yes." I pouted. "I've been calling him for the last three days and texting him and he hasn't responded to none of them." I explained.

I felt so damn bad. It was so bad that I couldn't go to work for a few days. I talked to my mom about it and she said she would handle everything. Thank God. Eventually I'd be back. But for now—it wasn't it.

Now I saw how whatever you said could come back running to you. After I fell in love with Kentrell, I completely forgot all the negative things I said or thought about it. It was as if my mind had been changed. I was so damn happy and in love with him, it was so crazy.

The fact that he believed I still felt that way about him huffed me so bad. I even wrote him paragraphs and tried to explain to him that that was before everything. I wasn't even gone lie—if I heard that voice memo, I'd be upset too.

"That Yaya girl is a bitch." Lindsay muttered and I nodded and sat up. "She did that shit on purpose!"

It was terrible. Kentrell went on live the other day talking about not trusting anyone or being with anyone. Literally every tea page was saying in my names in the comments and dm'ing me about everything that was going on and I was so aggravated. I just wanted to disappear and never come back.

"Lindsay," I sat up and leaned on her shoulder. "I'm so damn sad. I love him. I can't even live without him." I tied up my hair and she nodded. "I feel you. I told myself I'd never be in a relationship and now look at me going crazy over Babyjoe." She joked and I couldn't help but laugh.

All of a sudden, the door opened and Italy came in with a letter. "I saw this in the mailbox so I—oh—what's going on here?" She looked all around the room. I wiped my tears rapidly and stood up to grab the letter.

"What's wrong Dey?" Italy asked. "Hey, Italy? Your sister is going through a break up right now so give her some space okay?" Lindsay asked and I punched her shoulder.

"I am NOT going through a break up." I lied. I didn't Italy to know because then she would do the absolute most. Lindsay gave me a look.

"Can you...just close the door?" I pointed out and Italy did so. I looked at the letter. "Who is it from?"

"From..." I sat up. "It's my test results." I looked at Lindsay. We stood there for a minute looking at each other before she begged me to open it.

I could hear my heart beating. "I'm nervous." I muttered as I slowly—but quickly opened the letter. I skimmed through the letter. Words after words. I finally came to the end.

"Dejah Morris...you PASSED the test!" I screamed and jumped up. Lindsay jumped on me and we started goofing around. "See? I told you you could do it." She laughed and looked at the letter. "I can't believe I passed." I was shocked. All this studying paid off.

"Where does it say to get the license?" Lindsay reread the letter. "The girl told me that I had to apply through the BON." I shrugged. I grabbed my Macbook and started to look online to see how I was going to get this done.