𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

DEJAH

"You can find a seat. In about ten minutes the test will start. So make sure your phones are turned off." The lady in the front told me and I nodded.

Today I was officially taking my test. From last week, ever since what Kentrell told me—he motivated me to finally take the test. I wasn't too nervous but at the same time I was. I had been studying for the past week more than ever. I walked into the lab. There were a bunch of computers and a chair was attached to each. I sat by the rear. I checked my phone to see if anyone texted me. Only one message. It was from Kentrell.

"Have a great day baby. I love you. Don't be nervous. I know you gone pass this test and if you don't Ima handle that."

I laughed at the last part. This nigga was crazy. More and more people came into the lab and took their seats. There was dividers between each seat so nobody could cheat or look at your computer screen. I shut off my phone and put it deep into my purse. I prayed for about two minutes before hearing the lady give the directions.

We logged into the session and started our tests. There was about 265 questions maximum. But as long as you completed 75 questions and got them correct you would end the test. I focused and studied hard for the test. This was all going to pay off.

"How was the test baby?" Kentrell's voice boomed through the call. "It was good actually. I think I passed." I was making my way home. I didn't lie—the test was pretty easy. Easier than I thought. It was most likely because I studied 24/7. 25/8 actually. The test had stopped me when I reached question 92.

"That's good. An' if you didn't I got sum for whoever created that test." I heard his gun click and my jaw dropped. That shit was mad attractive. "Stop. You be so damn quick to put it on somebody." I laughed.

"I'm deadass." "Well, I'll be receiving the results on Thursday or Friday." I explained. "Okay."

After that there was complete silence.

"Do you want to go out? Like shopping for the wedding and stuff?" I randomly asked. "When? Cause I'm free tomorrow. I came come pick you up or sum." He responded. I looked at the clock. "Yeah, tomorrow will be fine." I needed to rest anyways.

THE NEXT DAY

KENTRELL

"You like this one?" Dejah showed me a navy suit. "It's alright. Too blingy." I shrugged. We were at the mall choosing a fit so that I could go to the wedding. "Kentrell you have to cooperate here."

"I am. I just ain't fuckin' wid it." I glanced and a black suit caught my eye. "But your suit has to match my dress. I mean unless you want something else—"

"Nah, it's fine. It's just I ain't use to shit like this. The last time I bought a suit it was for my court hearing." I nodded. "Say, what color your dress is again?"

"Rose."

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows. Dejah shook her head. "Bae you so slow. It's one of the shades of pink."

"So you want me to wear a pink suit? Hell nah mane. I ain't fruity like KD." I shook my head instantly. "No, no. I was thinking you could match my shoes or something. Or my purse. Like silver." We walked over to the other areas and I saw a grey suit. "How about this? With a pink tie or sum?" I looked at the price.