𝐗𝐈

DEJAH

"Lindsay!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. Kentrell was right behind me, like a damn security guard.

"What, ho!" She yelled from the living room. "Guess who's here." I smirked, head-nodding towards the door. Lindsay got up quick as hell, and we both walked to the door.

Kentrell pulled me back by my arm.

"What y'all plannin' to do?" He whispered in my arm aggressively. Damn, that made me shiver.

"Nothing, boy. You acting like you my bodyguard or sum." I chuckled, walking to the door. Lindsay opened it, and Brittany walked in. She invited "another friend" I guess. Okay, that's even better.

Two v Two.

"Hey, babes." Lindsay said in her fake-tone. I smiled as well. "Hey, loves." She kissed us each and handed me a card. "I'm so sorry about what happened to your car. This is my.... giving back gift I guess."

I nodded, and gave it to Kentrell so he could place it on the table. "This my cousin, Armani." Armani waved and Lindsay and I did as well. We let them come in, and the five of us walked in the living room. I sat on one side, and Lindsay sat across from me. Of course, Kentrell sat near me.

"What y'all doing?" Brittany broke the silence. "We 'bout to order some food." KD replied. I rolled my eyes. With who money?

Everyone nodded and it got completely silent. I couldn't take this anymore. "You wrecked my car on purpose?" I got up, walking near Lindsay. "Well damn." Joe chuckled.

"Girl, what the fuck you talking about?" Brittany raised her eyebrows. "Don't act dumb ho." Lindsay replied, and we both were surrounding Brittany. "Y'all need to back up—"

"Shut up, bitch! You in my house!" I barked. "Dejah, chill mane." Kentrell sighed. Hell no.  "Don't call my cousin no bitch."

"Answer my question," I got close in her face. "N-no." "Ain't she was trash talking you on the net too?" Lindsay added. "Oh yeah." I nodded, walking over to the table. I grabbed my caramel frappe. At this point I didn't even want it anymore.

I instantly threw it on her, and lunged at her body. Armani tried to come onto me, but Lindsay snatched her up. I was dragging Brittany all around the room. She hit me in my back trying to break loose, but I hopped her in her head and mouth.

"Bitch stop! You about to give her a concussion!" KD covered his mouth. They were all watching this shit go down. "Dejah!"  Kentrell yelled but I ignored him.

Suddenly, I felt hands gripping on my waist. Kentrell lifted me up, pulling me back but I kept a grip on her shirt. "Dejah—"

"Boy, let me go." I grumbled, but he pulled my hand making Brittany free. "That's what you get for talkin' shit ho!" I yelled and Kentrell put me down.

I tried to run again, but he held my hands. "You needa stop."
"For what?" I glanced over at Lindsay. Babyjoe had grabbed her too, but we were both stubborn and didn't listen. We was tryna get free.

Italy came out of her room in her onesies and slides. "What's going o—" her jaw dropped. The living room looked a mess.

Brittany looked up and I gasped. I know I hadn't done that
much damage. Her wig was slightly pulled off, and her lips were busted. She was definitely bleeding. "Damn shawty." Babyjoe smirked.

She tried to lung at me again, but Kentrell pushed her back. "Stay yo ass ova dea!" He yelled and I jumped. Damn, he was pissed.

"Get y'all asses out!" Italy pointed to the door. "That's right! The fuck." Lindsay twerked and I shook my head. "Dumb ass bitch! Talk about me again, you get stepped on!" I yelled while Kentrell lifted me up, taking me upstairs. "You'll all regret this!" Brittany flicked.

"All? Ho, I ain't do nun." KD raised her eyebrow. "Don't worry about herrr." Lindsay started laughing and I laughed when they slammed the door. "Bitch don't slam my door!"

"Lindsay, we beat both they ass." I laughed. "Can you get offa me?" I snapped on Kentrell, noticing he was still trying to get me back in my room. "Y'all clean allat up." He looked back and pushed me in the room. When he was finally in, he closed the door.

"Why you did that?" I grumbled, annoyed asl. I tried to move him out the way, but he wouldn't budge. "Look at you. You a damn mess mane, outchea fightin." He pointed to the mirror and I looked at myself. My hair was all over the place.

"Shut up." I barked softly. I quickly fixed my hair, grabbing a brush. "First of all, Kentrell. You have no right to tell me I was wrong. If a nigga was sneak dissing you behind your back, he would've been dead. I ain't kill the bitch." I defended and he didn't say anything.

"This ain't about me, it's 'bout you shawty." He sat me down. "Oh right." I nodded, being sarcastic. "She ain't worth it. She ain't worth fighting." Kentrell shook his head. "But—" "Say, listen mane." Kentrell interrupted me. I shut my mouth. Let's see what's so important that he has to cut me off.

"How long you been knowing that gurl?" "Since high school."

"How y'all met?" He sat down next to me. I sighed. "My mom knew her mom, and we went to the same school. Her mother always helped my mom with bills, and allat. She wasn't very yuknow....financially stable back then." I glanced at Kentrell.

He nodded. "Ain't she a doctor tho?" "Yes, now she is. Thank God."

"Anyways, my mom has been a doctor for over a year. Her and Brittany's mom don't really talk that much, I guess. But Brittany and I kept in contact. Then she moved down here from Alabam—"  "Alabama? Oh hell nah, I see why shawty like that."

I playfully pushed him, laughing. "I would've never expected her to do me like that though. I never did or said anything to her." I shrugged, innocently. "She just mad cause you up na. I had a lot of people in my past who ain't fuck with me cause I was getting loads of money. All of a sudden, I was fake an' what not. I used to be just like you, I wanted ta fuck every single one of them up,"

"But I ain't do that, I focused on what I had. I ain't entertain none of them an' now I'm straight." He described and I looked at his tattoos. One read, "Hassan."

He was actually a little smarter than I thought he was. "I'm sorry. For what happened a few days ago." I put my legs up to my chest. "Why you apologizing?"

"I should be the one saying sorry. I shouldn't have played with yo top like that." He looked up. I nodded, and it felt like this awkward silence.

"Let's do something." He stood up. "Let's do somethin' fun this week." He grinned and his VVS's showed. "Like what?" I wanted to do a lot of fun things, but I felt that was too much. Besides, I was just getting to know more about Kentrell.

"Whatever you wanna do. Take it as me proving that I'm sorry."

Plenty of ideas popped up inside my head. "I wanna do something simple first. Ice cream." Ice cream friendly dates was super nice and cute. "You a damn child. But alr' shawty. You sure?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yessssss." I smiled. I was craving sprinkles and gummy bears with vanilla ice cream.

I guess this was a good start to our friendship.

to be continued ... 💕.