𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Liked by bbg

Liked by bbg.babyjoe, lovedejah and 26,188 others

ladiilindsay : mrs. put that sh.t on💜.

😍😍😍😍😍 - lovedejah
Where u goin dressed like that 🤔 - bbg.babyjoe
😍😍😍 - user917283

Liked by nba_youngboy, ladiilindsay, og_3three and 18,009 others

lovedejah - you lost me not i lost you.

babe😍😍😍😍 - ladiilindsay
🥰😍🥰🥺😊 - ladiilindsay
Text me rn - nba_youngboy

DEJAH

friday evening.

We rode in Lindsay's car for the night. I didn't feel like driving so Lindsay insisted that she did. Better than an Uber anyways. We was going to enjoy the night of our lives. I was ready to get drunk and dance all on the dance floor. Shake my ass and everything. Especially since it was the weekend.

"What time is it?" Lindsay sighed as she stopped at a red light. I checked my Apple Watch. "It's 8:40."
I looked at our Instagram pictures for the millionth time in the past seven minutes. I noticed Kentrell's comment and deleted it. I didn't need any tea pages getting any type of tea on me. Hell nah.

We arrived at the club and bunches of hellcats were in the driveway or parked nearby. "Well damn," I chuckled to myself. "It's deeper than a bitch out here." Lindsay nodded. She found a place to park. It was already dark and humid outside.

I clutched my Chanel purse tightly and fixed my outfit before entering behind Lindsay. EST Gee's "Special" was playing from the inside and we could hear it from here. I walked calmly because a bitch wasn't tryna fall in these high ass heels.

All I could think about was Kentrell. What was he even talking about? I didn't want to believe him but he sounded so serious about where I was going. He probably just wanted to know so that he could appear and make a fool out of himself AND me.