𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

KENTRELL.

"Where you been, Kentrell? I'm not gonna ask you again."

"Mane, ain't I tell you don't worry bout me?" Iyanna was standing in the kitchen staring me down. "Fuck you keep looking at me fo?" I blew a puff of smoke in her face and she mugged me. "If you're cheating on me, just say that." She pouted. I sucked my teeth.

This bitch was getting on my last nerves. All I wanted to do was chill, smoke some weed, and relax to see whea my head was at. She wanna be with all the extra shit. KD walked into the kitchen opening the refrigerator. "Um, you can at least say excuse me." Iyanna turned to him and he looked back at her.

"Bitch what?" He raised his eyebrow. "I'm not a bitch." She crossed her arms. KD looked at me then at Iyanna back again. "Seems like it to me." He shrugged. She ignored him and turned back to me.

"Kenny! Just tell me where you was. It's not that hard. How come everybody came here right away and you came here an hour later?" She groaned. "Say, you actin' like you my—. I was just out Iyanna." I didn't want to sound rude to I just stopped talking. "Ou, did you see Dejah!?" KD smiles in glee and I mugged him. Gay ass nigga.

"Who's Dejah?" Iyanna narrowed her eyes.

My girl.

"Don't worry about it." KD mugged her. I ain't know Dejah too much, but for now I was definitely liking ha vibe. I knew she wasn't too interested in me, whether it was being friends or not. But I was willing to take a risk and change ha mind.

I knew what she thought of me was wrong, but I couldn't blame her. Usually, I ain't give a fuck what people thought about me. But I wanted to change her perspective about a nigga. So I was being patient, since that's what girls always wanted niggas to do.

"Say, Iyanna." I looked up at her. "Yes, Kentrell?" She batted her eyes. Big headed bitch. "Get out, Ion feel like talkin' ta ya right now." I pointed to the back where the door was. "But—" "You heard that mane. Get out." KD repeated and I waited for her to leave. "You're gonna regret this." She mugged me and walked out the house slamming my door. "Don't slam my door, bitch!" I grumbled walking upstairs.

I sat on the bed and decided to FaceTime Dejah. And she better answer this time. The phone was ringing and eventually she answered. "Hello?" Dejah mumbled. "Wassam with you, fo?" 

"Huh?"

"Hi." She wasn't used to my lingo yet. "Hi, Kentrell." She said sarcastically. "Don't get no attitude wimme. I'm gone make you take it back." I blew a puff of smoke into the air and she sucked her teeth. "I'm not. It's just that you just saw me like an 1 hour ago."

"And? I wanna see you again." She didn't say anything so I decided to ask a question. "What you doing?" "I'm just chilling, what about you?" Her camera showed the ceiling. "Show yo face." I said. "No, I look ugly." She whined. "I saw you already, it don't matter." I chuckled turning up the TV volume. Dejah finally showed her face and I smiled brightly into the camera. She started laughing. "You ain't answer my question." She blinked.

"Oh, what you said shawty?" I put the blunt down and grabbed my styrofoam cup. "What are you doing?" She smirked. "The same shit I always do." I showed her what was inside my cup and she shook her head. "You always smoking or drinking." She shook her head and I shrugged.

"I like the feeling."

"Whatever." She mumbled and put her hair into a ponytail. "Say, when you gone stop playing?" I sniffled and she raised her eyebrow. "Stop playing? What you mean?" "You know I want you." I said bluntly and she started laughing. "I don't see what's funny." I gave her a fake-smile then changed my face expression.